Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: CRICKET WORLD CUP
Re: CRICKET WORLD CUP
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-02-27 11:45:20

Tahir and AB, two brilliant tennis players!
klassik1
klassik1 - Re: CRICKET WORLD CUP
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 653
View Profile
Posted: 2015-02-27 14:07:18

Our guys r top notch!
klassik1
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 654
View Profile
Posted: 2015-02-27 14:08:42

@davistar
@mojo
@zoony
Wot du hav2 say players??
klassik1
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 655
View Profile
Posted: 2015-02-27 14:11:53
Edited: 2015-02-27 14:12:35

Damn, that was like backyard cricket, almost every 2nd ball was a boundary, my brothers avoiding my calls, hes a die hard windies supporter, hes been troubling me the whole week, im loving it!
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2015-02-27 14:19:03

Happy with the win. Buts it's vs WI who we have been klapping whole summer. The super 8 round is where it counts. Hope AB stays healthy else we screwed
Ben Layden
Ben Layden - Re: CRICKET WORLD CUP
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2823
View Profile
Posted: 2015-02-27 22:35:20

There has to be a game plan by the South Africans.
Not lash out at every ball bowled, as hath been their batting against India.

Slow and steady as Mr Gayle batted against Zimbabwe and scored his double century.
Ubermensch
Ubermensch - Re: CRICKET WORLD CUP
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 90
View Profile
Posted: 2015-02-28 19:20:20

Haven't we been saying about SA being the favorites for the last 4 World cups ? Yet they found the most innovative ways to choke and sputter in the knockout stages ever since Allan Donald decided not to sprint like a madman when Klusner hit that straight drive .

Make no mistake as there is no team more deserving than SA and NZ . SA for the sheer talent they have . But the Boston Red Sox of Cricket will have to find that mental strength to hold their nerves see through the knockout stages . NZ being the most improved team especially being nowhere at the start of the year have picked themselves up and created a balanced team . They are also the most respected team as it was evident when they gave a far more better sendoff to Philip Hughes (RIP) than the Aussies by playing a fantastic test match against Pakistan . They have grown from strength to strength to create a team that will be deadly especially when they will be playing at home .

Here to a great World Cup and may the best team wins .
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2015-02-28 23:51:01
Edited: 2015-02-28 23:54:28

Cricket is a funny game... You can't win them all, SA just picked the wrong times to lose them. I don't think they are chockers, just, they fail the 'luck factor'.

Donnald het ure voor daai run out die Ausies stukkend geboul. His job been done perfectly, if only some batsman given 1 more run that day, damn!
But, sport is no fairy tale.

I'll back the boys, win or lose. May a world cup be won by SA in my life time :-) Sadly, doubt its going to be this year though. Big names in the team, but, they still seem like they need to find a way to work together. NZ is mastering the art of team work currently...

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.