Basic Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2015-02-20 05:22:17

Name: Lee-anne

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Cresta

Full Profile: [View Lee-anne's Full Profile]

Visited Lee-Anne on Monday evening. I was a bit hesitant. My previous experience at Pammys Place was not good, her excellent telephone manner had already put me at ease. Parking is away from the view of passersby.

Lee-Anne can hold a mature conversation and the we went over the hour with very sensual play. Without going into details, the time spent with this lovely lady was awesome and I will mst certainly return. See you soon Lee Anne.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 3/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Lee-anne - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Re: Review - Lee-anne - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-03-06 14:16:57

Name: Lee-anne

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Cresta

Full Profile: [View Lee-anne's Full Profile]

So I initially made a booking with Megan. We spoke on the phone and she sounded sexy and inviting. I specifically needed a massage and I confirmed this with her and liked the feedback on her profile. We made a booking for 12pm. I spoke to her 15 minutes before hand and all was in order.
Upon arrival found the venue to be Pammy's Place. I remember reading something negative about it on the forum but thought what the hell, she sounded good on the phone I will give it a try.

Was led to a room where I waited for her. I must say that although the room was clean and tidy it stank of cigarette smoke - being a non smoker I find this really bad. Lee-Ann arrived to say that Megan had to go out but that she would take her place - if I didn't object. She looked decent so I decided to give her a try.

Overall the experience was not bad. The massage was good but only focused on my back and not really what I was hoping for. On a scale of 1-10 I would rate it a 5.
She started with a BJ and although I stated that I wanted a condom - the initial part of the blow was uncovered. She told me that some guys insist on it being OWO and she was fine with that. I on the other hand like it covered.
I asked her to come around for a 69. Although she looked great - there was just a slight (and I mean very slight) off-putting aroma. Had one or two tries at the honey pot but could not carry on. If I was more horny or had a whiskey I probably would not have noticed. I finished quickly, showered and left. I booked for an hour but was driving out in 45 minutes.
Conversation was good and I can see why punters will like her.

She has a great body for her age and has looked after herself. I am a "big / heavy" punter and body issues have never really fazed me. Lee-Ann however twice made mention of my size which was not appropriate in my mind and for that I will deduct one point from my final score.

Although it is not an issue for me, I did bump into two other punters who looked sheepish and tried to avoid eye contact.

For me, this is one of those punts that I should have turned down. On a scale of 1 - 10 for the overall punt I would rate her a 4. As said above though, I can see why some punters will like her and she is not a bad person - I just didn't click with her on the day.

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 2/5
Personal Cleanliness: 2/5
Privacy: 2/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.