Navigation
SixtyDavid
SixtyDavid - Client message
Client message
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2015-02-03 06:28:40

Pls i would like to sieze this opportunity to point out about one client keep writing bad comment towards girls killing there reputation which is there business.pls ESA if there is atlist any means to delect a client keep carry over comment to ure girls.Thanks John
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Client message
Re: Client message
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-02-03 11:06:51

Huh? So you would like a function to delete reviews? I don't think so...
QCumber
QCumber - Re: Client message
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4427
View Profile
Posted: 2015-02-03 11:40:33

Young lady, i would suggest you call the esa office or lodge a complaint on the ladies forum rather than creating an alias just to make a point. Esa has a policy of not deleting reviews or posts unless they reveal personal information or are life threatening.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-02-03 11:52:23

OR...you can give me 100 bucks for a review...Just saying!
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-02-03 15:48:12

SixtyDavid or John born 2 days ago, 2 Feb.

What's wrong with writing a Bad review if you got bad service, have been misled by misrepresentation or service just not expectation?
Jessica
Jessica - Just a note.
Just a note.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-06-06 23:14:57

I would say that each comment from a client to a lady would differ cause sometimes 2 people connect and then is where there is no connection.
1 person might enjoy 1 lady and leaves happy. Then the next 1 maybe isnt happy for whatever reason so 1 comment doesnt relate to all.
Jessica
Jessica - Just a note.
Just a note.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-06-06 23:15:45

I would say that each comment from a client to a lady would differ cause sometimes 2 people connect and then is where there is no connection.
1 person might enjoy 1 lady and leaves happy. Then the next 1 maybe isnt happy for whatever reason so 1 comment doesnt relate to all.
Lizaan
Lizaan - Re: Client message
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 112
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-06-07 13:28:05

Bokkie vat dit soos dit kom. Nie altyd werk dinge uit soos wat ons dit wil he nie, maar ons is special in ander ways.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.