cumludder
cumludder - Re: ATTENTION ESA: PORTUGA HARASSING ADVERTISERS
Re: ATTENTION ESA: PORTUGA HARASSING ADVERTISERS
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 258
View Profile
Posted: 2015-02-01 20:06:55
Edited: 2015-02-01 20:17:56

Lalita's post is not personal at all, in fact it is something that concerns almost the whole of ESA.
It is a repetitive pattern of behavior that seems to clearly affect and involve multiple people that find it appalling and for what he was already banned once.
I personally never have had a problem with him or received PMs from him either but it seems that so many others have.
Reading those he sent to aurora are quite hectic thou!
Shelley
Shelley - Re: ATTENTION ESA: PORTUGA HARASSING ADVERTISERS
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 643
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-02-01 20:09:32

I am shocked at the way Portuga attacked Aurora on her profile!
all just cause she put herself on as a Gold Ambassador!
and he does not even know her!

What a horrible way to welcomed someone back!

Hey Aurora, I sure hope you did not allow all this sh*t to ruin your weekend!

I hope admin deletes all that ugliness off your profile!

Meatseaker
Meatseaker - Re: ATTENTION ESA: PORTUGA HARASSING ADVERTISERS
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 365
View Profile
Posted: 2015-02-01 21:41:00

So he has no face to defend himself here, and we all know that he's reading all of this. Typical low life troll. Attacking our ladies, Not cool you jerkoff.
portuga
portuga - Re: ATTENTION ESA: PORTUGA HARASSING ADVERTISERS
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 515
View Profile
Posted: 2015-02-01 21:45:53

I will never harass anyone point..will only respond to those that inbox me threatening , calling names, etc etc.. and then go and quickly first post here on the forum that im so bad but wont say what was said to me ..im not one to disrespect anyone be it a big , small person ,to me I treat everyone with respect but expect the very same in return..i think its fair..cumludder you say no lies ..I have never nor will I ever harass anyone, not only here but anywhere its how I am . now here its like a kindergarden.. first when I speak what I think of or don't agree with something get attacked for saying it like I think it is..they cannot expect to tell me that I will get a p3es klap on my inbox and threaten me , swear at me, etc and then expect me to accept it ?? why ?? because they bought gold membership ?? is that a passport to be better than thou ??been called a fool a wanker etc etc its in my inbox but they run to esa and forget to mention the very words they wrote..amnesia ?? me thinks not..
portuga
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 516
View Profile
Posted: 2015-02-01 21:55:58

again..never had any issues with lalita but seems that she choose to attack me in a conversation that had absolutely nothing aimed at her..she choose to be auroras advocate dunno for what reason?? when all I said was that I wont support those wgs that block they cell numbers to basic members. sue me for making my own decision about this..then they attacked me saying that,,shame I don't have money to even buy gold membership, then they inboxed me saying that I have never booked a wg, as they don't think I have any money.. it goes on and on and on...would you keep quiet if you had post like this onto yourself ?? seems to me that lalita needs attention or something . I really dunno why she interfered with my post and auroras post..it was a argument between both of us..lalita is business quiet ? bored ???
Lalita
Lalita - Re: ATTENTION ESA: PORTUGA HARASSING ADVERTISERS
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 520
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-02-01 23:03:53
Edited: 2015-02-01 23:59:42

[jtrdbn Posted:2015-02-01 19:36:32]
Why did Lalita post her personal issues/conflict with Portuga here? I mean there are many ways to contact ESA directly and discreetly e.g PM, email, phone, snail mail etc. This just seems like someone seeking attention. [/QUOTE]

I reported his harassment on Aurora's profile on the "Report this post" function on 24th. He continued posting for several days on her profile which I also reported. When I posted a comment regarding his abuse he sent me a pm. After reading the pm I realized he was abusing Aurora via pm's as well. All of his abuse she had to endure because she enabled the Gold Ambassador status. Enhancements to the advertisers accounts, such as the personal message facility were supposed to improve our business. Now we have to deal with a forum member harassing advertisers.

Advertisers do not deserve to be abused for using the very facilities that were put in place to prevent the kind of abuse that Portuga subjected Aurora too.

His bullying and abuse of advertisers and members has been allowed to go on for far too long. There many other advertisers that he has been harassing over the months for their comments on threads that he does not agree with. This uncouth behaviour should not be tolerated.

Just to set the record straight I do not know Aurora personally and we have not corresponded with each other on this matter. Irrespective I would have also complained if it was any other lesser known advertiser.

@jtrdbn after reading all the abusive, threathening mails he sent to advertisers and forum members, you concluded that I am the attention seeker. You don't have to like me, I don't expect everyone too, but at least be objective.
Lalita
Lalita - Re: ATTENTION ESA: PORTUGA HARASSING ADVERTISERS
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 521
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-02-01 23:09:29
Edited: 2015-02-01 23:21:32

...Deleted...
portuga
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 519
View Profile
Posted: 2015-02-01 23:50:02

your posts just show how you think that you are better than thou.. why is that ?? because aS YOU STATE ..WE ADVERTIZERS..no matter who it is everyone should respect something that you don't know how to ..your superiority complex leaves much to be desired ..lalita get a life.. you even go to such lengths to double post ,so malicious is your mind ..check your blood sugar I know you are a diabetic and high blood glucose leads to tamtrums..yuck..
jtrdbn
jtrdbn - Re: ATTENTION ESA: PORTUGA HARASSING ADVERTISERS
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 126
View Profile
Posted: 2015-02-02 00:53:30
Edited: 2015-02-02 00:55:14

So let me get this straight Lalita

Portuga had an issue with Aurora and her move to gold ambassador. Portuga posted about said issue on Aurora's profile. Then you stepped in. Why did you feel the need to get involved? I mean Portuga said nothing to you UNTIL you poked your nose into his business after which he sent you a PM. You are not some sort of ESA policewoman who needs to protect the meek and the helpless. Aurora is a big girl. She can handle herself. I don't think she needs you or anyone else to defend her honour or fight her battles. Aurora is a successful and well known advertiser and member of this site and the industry and her track record speaks volumes.

Oh one more thing, I was being objective. I don't know you or portuga personally, have never had any interaction with either of you and don't really intend to. I was just making an observation.
ESA SUPPORT
ESA SUPPORT - Re: ATTENTION ESA: PORTUGA HARASSING ADVERTISERS
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1552
View Profile
Posted: 2015-02-02 08:22:55

Dear Users

portuga has been banned for harassing and threatening advertisers and punters.

Users kindly note we will not tolerate this type of ungentlemanly behavior irrespective how popular the punter is.

Any new username identified will be banned without notice.

Kind regards
ESA Support

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.