Navigation
Lalita
Lalita - ATTENTION ESA: PORTUGA HARASSING ADVERTISERS
ATTENTION ESA: PORTUGA HARASSING ADVERTISERS
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 505
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-01-31 14:05:21

Why is Portuga continually allowed to harass advertisers and members who do not agree with him. Below is a a copy of his pm to me.

We DO NOT ADVERTISE on the site to be abused by members. I do not understand how you failed to pick up that he is the previously banned Italianmuff who is allowed to revert back to his bullying and temper tantrums.

Read Message
Message From:
portuga
Subject:
why do you pick sides
Date:
6 minutes ago

do you know the complete story at what happened hwith her highness aurora ?? before you breath out your fire , lessen to the other side and then make your mind at whom is wrong or right..why do you state that I should be banned??you do not know only heard the shit that she wanted to feed you about me. now I don't know her neither do I want to or will ever support her neither will my friends and believe me I got lots that like me are punters and know that I say it like it is.. now madam aurora doesn't like to hear the truth..and all I told her is the truth and only the truth. now what do you respect ??a punter that like me has one face and says it to you like it is or you also enjoy those fake posts where even the punter is pissed of at the wg attitude says to her..whow shes the best whara whara fake..??im straight and with me what you see is what you get, my mother never thought me to be scared of anything when I know im right that's why I didn't talk to her on the forum but privately. so before you spew your fire and make a hasty decicion without knowing my side of the story do not judge me I done nothing wrong to you..why are you taking her side ??do you get any reward for that or you just attacked me because im a punter and not a wg. remember aurora doesn't like criticism shes so high on her horse that shes prone to fall off. regards now please stop saying and attacking me about something that you only heard from her..if there some decency on yourself inbox me like im doing to you now and not attacking you maliciously..what gives you the right to say on open forum ..I SHOULD BE BANNED / WHY ? please tell me ??

@Portuga this is exactly why you should be banned for harassing advertisers.
portuga
portuga - Re: ATTENTION ESA: PORTUGA HARASSING ADVERTISERS
Re: ATTENTION ESA: PORTUGA HARASSING ADVERTISERS
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 497
View Profile
Posted: 2015-01-31 14:20:46

im not even gonna answer you..first you attack me as I said and then quickly when I answered your asking to be banned forum post by yourself dunno why ?? did I ever harass you ?? with what ?? this is the only time I talked to you and do not wish to again . so please ?? do not say things that aren't ..don't be malicious. tell me whats wrong with what I wrote to you ?? now stop crying like a baby I done nothing wrong and this will be the last time I talk to you
capgrand
capgrand - Re: ATTENTION ESA: PORTUGA HARASSING ADVERTISERS
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 166
View Profile
Posted: 2015-01-31 14:33:27

This is what I posted few minutes on Aurora's review threat before I saw this!

Capgrand - Re: Review - Aurora - West Rand Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 165
Posted: 2015-01-31 14:18:36  New Since Last Login

Aurora, portuga is the old italian-muff that was banned for his nonsense repetitive racial and insulting posts to those who fail see the world, politics, social, government and races the way he see it.

People change for sure and some mild down with time deserving always an opportunity but italian muff is one guy that seems you can not argue or exchange criteria with him in civil form at least not here in the forum. It is always his way of thinking, his way or the high way.
Numerous people has also point out his continuous outburst of anger when the rest of the world fail to see things trough his eyes or reason like him.
A couple of ladies thou have said that in real life he is a soft nice and easy going guy.
Portuga no offense but buddy here in the forum is almost impossible to deal with you at times.
Gold ambassador is a feature put in place by ESA that is there for the free use of the advertisers and they all have the right to use it at their will whether we like it or not.
In some way gold ambassador is akin to the feature "right of admission reserved" which every business and person is entitle too which YOU throughout years have defended furiously with your old say "their pussies their rules"

Well the same you have tell all those guys for years when a lady refused to see indian or a black or older guy:
Ahhhh MOVE ON TO THE NEXT and stop harassing her, her choice now apply to you in this case.

Now is AURORA's choice to see gold members only. So move one until she lift up such restriction or take gold membership.
The difference between this two types of selective market is that gold member one is NOT a discrimination that tears apart at the core of all human decency because is based in non sense parameters as is the color of the skin.

This is my opinion.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: ATTENTION ESA: PORTUGA HARASSING ADVERTISERS
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-01-31 14:57:51

This is what I got from hI'm:

Home » Your Account » Inbox » Read Message
Read Message
Message From:portuga
Subject:puppy lap dog
Date:14 hours ago
go fuck yourself..

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: ATTENTION ESA: PORTUGA HARASSING ADVERTISERS
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-01-31 14:59:02

And then:

Home » Your Account » Inbox » Read Message
Read Message
Subject:the coward
Date:An hour ago
wanna see how big coward I am ? name the place and time..

portuga
portuga - Re: ATTENTION ESA: PORTUGA HARASSING ADVERTISERS
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 502
View Profile
Posted: 2015-01-31 15:06:30

I will not go see either of them ever...promise..i also see that lalita has double posted the same post as this one on girls/massage and now also here only another two posting sites to go. for anything that they don't like to hear first weapon of choice is harassing, I DONT EVER HARRASS ANYONE no matter what..my original post was I will not visit a wg that has herself hidden on the esa site..whats wrong with that?? I get called a f@cking coward, etc, by someone that doesn't know me never seen me ?? now is that correct ?? I will never put up stories that do not belong , I given my opinion about not visiting certain wgs although when I was with them they said oh this was so awesome blah blah blah hot air..this world would be a much better place if everyone spoke the truth always its got nothing to do about someone agreeing with my view or not everyone has or should have his opinion . now posting 3 times the same post is that a vendetta or what ?? blood sugar must be high today
Lalita
Lalita - Re: ATTENTION ESA: PORTUGA HARASSING ADVERTISERS
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 507
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-01-31 15:32:27

As paying advertisers we have the right to complain about members who misuse facilities provided by the site to harass, intimidate and cause harm to advertisers.

I do not condone punters badmouthing other advertisers to me and you should have exercised some self control, contained your temper and refrained from doing so.
Catherine
Catherine - Re: ATTENTION ESA: PORTUGA HARASSING ADVERTISERS
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 234
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-01-31 16:40:36

Sorry portuga, I'm afraid I'm a 100% behind Lady Lalita here for you were way out of line with No self-control and to attack Aurora like that on the review forum was uncalled for, then to top it off you attack your fellow members as you did..
techno80
techno80 - Re: ATTENTION ESA: PORTUGA HARASSING ADVERTISERS
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 252
View Profile
Posted: 2015-01-31 16:48:34

This is a PM i got from portuga aka I.muff a few days ago.

lessen here you low life piece of dog s3it. I really don't have to answer your stupid post . ignoramus that's what you are you low life. firstly I don't steal , so don't judge everyone else by your low life standards, I own a very succesfull business probably unlike you that gotta say amen to your boss. I make enough so probably unlike yourself I don't go around stealing my kids money like you do, its true otherwise you would not came up with such moronic shit comments. I was only answering and agreed with the others posting . capice ???? I know it will be difficult for you to understand as you probably failed grade 3 at school. now stop playing with dads lap top and just shut a fuck up. IDIOT. one born everyday such as you are. if you needed to talk shit to me you just could have sent me a message like im doing

Very complexed person. !! One would think he had learnt his lesson after been previously banned.
Aurora
Aurora - Re: ATTENTION ESA: PORTUGA HARASSING ADVERTISERS
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1436
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-01-31 17:03:58

Subject:Re: before i forget
Really. Your highness. For your info there are many other beautifull women I guess better or much better looking wgs than thou your highness so get off your high horse. Plenty more around .

I also thinkthat because you will have as much good comments about yourself as well as fake ones so they pump up your ego. The normal issue with good looking woman is that they personalities almost always really suck..but I wish you good luck in any case..

Subject:whoooo
Date:3 hours ago
im so scaaared now...whooooo..stop it..get a life..let it go now..we don't need each other for anything..have a nice life

Date:25 minutes ago
Told you already in so scared..you gonna give me a pies klap?? You not even built for a fucking argument you low life cow, you insult me and expect me to take your shit??fuck you girl and then you go wha wah on the open forum after getting that other what's her name to fight your fights for you?? Get a fucking life ..the only cock you will get will be those that are by the chickens you dumb cow.grow up and get a life ..

Date:23 minutes ago
As for the woman I fuck like you said?? I still have taste ask all those that have been with me but no lame brain me thinks

hey Portuga.......F*CK YOU
your right about one thing , i am a different working girl . think like a man , but ..... like a woman. you are a woman hating excuse who hides on the forum i dont need any! to fight my battles but i thank those who stand beside me NOT BEHIND ME on our shared views etc
like a puppy (like the ones who support me , those puppies) MAYBE ITS TIME YOU GET A CLUE. RESPECT MANNERS RULES OF ENGAGEMENT.........

next time one of those more beautiful smarter better service providers are licking your b@lls remember this ..........A LION LICKS ITS PREY BEFORE EATING IT

AUROOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRAAAAAA !

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.