Navigation
portuga
portuga - NOTICED THAT SOME PUNTERS WILL IRRITATE ONE
NOTICED THAT SOME PUNTERS WILL IRRITATE ONE
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 512
View Profile
Posted: 2015-02-01 18:00:16

noticed that some punters will go out of they way and post things that they know nothing about..seems that and this includes some wgs that think or might get preferential treatment for paying fees that normal punters don't. now it seems that they will say anything they want to and we gotta accept whatever they throw at you ??no way jose..I can and will always defend myself I know what I want and need been a successful businessman since very young, have my faults like everyone else does and I challenge anyone on this site to prove at ,when have I lied , posted a fake review, or said anything that is far fetched ??? I agree that I sometimes do post reviews that do not please some of the better than thou and that really irritated them , but why should I post a distorted post for whom sake and why??? never been a liar nor will I ever, besides im no ones lap dog, I will always say it like it is, if I ever get banned here it will be because of the ones not leaving me out and interfering with my decision of not going to punt by some wgs with blocked advertising to basic members, im not the only one that wont support them ..its my decision and will stay by my decision always.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.