Navigation
Chasidy
Chasidy - Re: Confession of a Horny Slut...
Re: Confession of a Horny Slut...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 655
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-03-16 13:36:17

@DrLove thank you my sweetheart! I don't need to respond to oldrat, as I have all u naughty men to focus on!

Guys who've booked me knows me, and oh boy they know what I'm made of!

I've worked very hard to build up regulars, everybody who comes to me know me, they've booked for rough sessions, and gentle sessions!

I cater fake PSE (coz I do everything with protection) lol that's what a reg told me, but stay that way!

I offer gfe intimate, slowly caressing his body kissing him all over passionate kissing heats up the moment, slide a condom on slowly with my mouth and gentle suck his cock!

I do gangbangs rough and naughty also safe!

I offer deep throat covered, u can fill that cum bag deep down my throat, no sperm touches my mouth!

I talk dirty mAny do I love dirty talking, I post poems, I write when I've had a great shag, I share openly on ESA, Adult site not church forum!

Here we can openly express our sexual feelings!

Hier praat ons grootmense wat 'n passie het vir sex openlik!

Hier lewe ons al ons fantasies uit!

Ek hoef nie 'n voor my mond te plaas nie!

As ek lus is vir stout wees kan ek dit uiterlik uitspreuk!

Chasidy hou daarvan om om oop te wees

By my werks plek is ek 'n sliewe slet, ek hou van piel suig en naai! Ek sal liefde maak ook as jy! Ek sal jou behandel soos 'n koning my koning vir 'n uur of 2, heel nag ook as jy wil!

I post because I get mailed and asked to by clients, I get inboxed daily and guess what they love what I write!

Jammer as ek onredlik is of as jy nie van my of my posts hou nie vr wat lees jy dit! Scroll down past it!

Soenjies sommer baie vandag julle stoute
Chass
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Confession of a Horny Slut...
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-03-16 13:53:36

Chasidy, have you watched Nymphomaniac?
Chasidy
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 657
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-03-16 14:18:17

@Wolf nee skat ek het nie!

Maar ek weet waaroor 'n Nymphomaniac gaan en ek is presies een, I don't get enough, ek is verslaaf aan plesier, openlik ek express myself!

People come to me not believing I'm like I say I am! And they leave with a smile to return again!

I don't enjoy everyone who comes to me, I don't fake or pretend I love to cum and love to see u cum, a connection must be felt with 2, feeling another persons makes it so much more intense!

I'm getting worse as I age, I love sex and I can't help it, coz I enjoy pleasing and being teased!

Kisses
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Confession of a Horny Slut...
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-03-16 14:40:06
Edited: 2015-03-16 14:52:36

@chasidy, I did not expect you to respond to me.

Sadly you have misread my comment.

But then, I don't expect anything else from the likes of you.

However, reading your comments, I see that you did take notice of what I said.
Nafion
Nafion - Re: Confession of a Horny Slut...
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 24
View Profile
Posted: 2015-03-18 18:22:27

Very are kind of lady this. Like that she is so real in her views and without masks.
Nafion
Nafion - Re: Confession of a Horny Slut...
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 26
View Profile
Posted: 2015-03-18 19:27:04

Opps thats should be "rare"
Chasidy
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 670
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-03-19 11:36:54

@Naflon thank you my sweetpea! No masks needed, I love being naughty, I enjoy sex very much, I yes do offer a rough sessions! Yet I also cater for more gentle!

I have never judged any lady in this industry,ill always wish them luck!

I enjoy what I do very much, I treat all my clients with respect, and if my client does not mention he wants pse, I don't do it!

I write a hell of a lot I give a free booking every now and then, why because the community has always looked after me!

I am not perfect I have my flaws some might like me some might love me and some may not like me, I can't please everyone!

Never judge if u haven't been to me or any other lady!

Ill make love if u request it!

Ill have hot steamy sex with u if u want me to!

I've been on travels for days being a companion, gfe exp!

Ill laugh with u I'd lay in ur arms and cuddle if that's what u want, I don't do dirty talk if it not requested!

I had 2 profiles in the past one where I'd offer wild and naughty!

And the other sensual and sexy!

If I offend anyone one by my post I'm sorry I don't mean to, but loads of guys enjoy me posting!

Hope all u naughty men are ready to play, this weather means love making yummy!

To all the sexy ladies hope u girls are busy busy busy!

Kisses
Chass
jpl
jpl - Re: Confession of a Horny Slut...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2015-03-19 11:52:36

Following your posts I can attest that you never judge anyone. In fact, respect is all you give whether its a fellow WG or punter. I respect you and anyone else for being him/herself. People need to understand that in one`s interaction with other you have a choice: either accept and respect a person or leave him/her alone as they are not trying to find fault with you. At least you are honest by being yourself. How many of us are not: visiting WG`s without our partners knowing; going back to and sleeping with them as if we are perfect? What we need to do is to first look at ourselves in the mirror before judging others. Just my 50c. no offence to any one.
So Chass, never stop being yourself - not now or in future. All of the best!!!
Chasidy
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 673
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-03-19 13:23:29

Thank you jp, ur right I am myself, I hate pretenders its not just on here but on the ladies forum to!

People intend to trash others, some feel they are better than others, yet they forgetting we are all the same!

I am not going to pretend to be someone I'm not! I'm not better than anyone, I don't inbox clients dumb warnings, I don't trash ladies or clients!

All I do is post on the open forum to make u horny men rock hard and rushing over to enjoy not just me but each and every lady!

If I'm hated by ladies or some feel my post are inappropriate don't read my posts! Don't post on the priv forum that I'm to much, or my photos are to slutty, call me up and tell me! Lol shame!

When people start trashing ladies via inbox msg to clients its shows one thing jealousy, don't let me intimidate you or anyone!

Punters intend to call me and tell me, its such a bitchy game I love playing not spreading rumors!

I don't wear a mask I will never be fake!

I have many regulars and each day meet new clients, some who enjoy my sensual side and those who love me being a slut!

I have one here or there who don't like me I'm not perfect, and I can't please everyone, some haven't booked me buy judge me, wow boys come on!

I take my hat off to all the ladies who haven't met me but stood grounds and said chass has her own ways which clearly keeps her busy,yes ladies I do, I'm just an naughty working girl making it out there paying bills and looking after kids!

I've spoken to ladies who love the way I am, I've found friends in clients, I've been a slut,a fuck doll I love cock why should I be afraid to admit it!

I enjoy making love with passion, I enjoy connecting with clients and allowing nature to take its cause!

I love being intimate I enjoy being into my client and making sure he knows it, may it be gentle or rough!

I am a fuck doll and I love it!

Yes I work hard but enjoy the work I do coz its my passion the more I get the more cock I want!

Please don't post or read my posts if u don't like it! Scroll past chasidy as good as that!

Kisses
Chass

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.