Navigation
cumludder
cumludder - Re: ATTENTION LOVESTUD...
Re: ATTENTION LOVESTUD...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 257
View Profile
Posted: 2015-02-01 14:30:36

I think I have complaint for the whole of esa Q! I am feeling guilty maybe! Hahahahaha!
Ubermensch
Ubermensch - Re: ATTENTION LOVESTUD...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 54
View Profile
Posted: 2015-02-01 14:46:10

'tis a pity that we hast to res'rt to reasons p'rtaining to chinks to displayeth our chivalry
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: ATTENTION LOVESTUD...
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2015-02-01 15:03:38

This is the main reason that I do not let any of the girls I visit know what my Username is. Not that my reviews are going to boost any girl. But lets be honest, Lovestud is not the only well known "Relible Punter" with Gold membeship doing this.
Nadia Bbw
Nadia Bbw - Re: ATTENTION LOVESTUD...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 535
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-02-01 15:19:19

TRUE, Renier.
avsharn
avsharn - Re: ATTENTION LOVESTUD...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile
Posted: 2015-02-01 16:01:14

From Ben layden speaking as if he's a Muslim in a Shakespeare play to lovestud going to lovedust this has been quite entertaining

oh looky a firearm
ESA SUPPORT
ESA SUPPORT - Re: ATTENTION LOVESTUD...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1550
View Profile
Posted: 2015-02-02 08:16:07

Dear Visitors

We do do our best to fairly treat our members and advertisers. This matter was posted on the public forum because we consider it very serious. Further Lovestud is a member of this community and this matter is of community interest. The veracity of accurate reviews are very important to us as web site operators and to the punters who use these services. Where possible we can not allow reviews made for inducements as this undermines the entire review system and makes it useless to all concerned. Further in some extreme instances it could even put the lives of punters in danger, where wg’s are aligned to certain criminal elements. Further were possible we do not want ladies who advertise with us to be treated unfairly or abused in any way.

We have received multiple reports of ungentlemanly conduct perpetrated my user Lovestud. These reports have come from different ladies. Obviously we have considered that they might very well be malicious wg’s out there with an axe to grind yet all victims report similar behaviours from Lovestud. Different people claim they were treated in a similar fashion by Lovestud.

Ladies affected do not wish to come forward publically because they feel they will be victimized by Lovestud.

Then there are the reports on the gun. This is not some fabrication because we have multiple reports on exactly where he keeps the gun. It's always in his sock and he always makes sure the advertiser understands he has a gun. Absolute manipulative behaviour.

Furthermore, it is very interesting how he handled this situation. First he did nothing wrong. Then as the net was closing in on him, the story changed. Now it came out he offered R 100 for a review. We never endorsed anyone to run a business off the review system and we will ban every user trying such a stunt. It was not what the review system was intended for. This alone, by his own admission, constitutes a ban.

The more we dig the more we find: He told advertisers he has shares in ESA. Let us be clear on this: He has no shares in ESA and we are in no way affiliated to him.

Now he is on a which-hunt to get to the people that reported his manipulative behavior. Typical dictator style. It is absolutely clear to us that he is furious that he got caught and now he wants to punish everyone. This falls in line with the original post we received "defames them when they dare tell the truth"

There's also no case of mistaken identity. It's not possible to receive the variations of the same story about the exact same username from so many different advertisers.

In order to ensure that this does not happen again, we will take the following steps:

1. Lovestud was banned
2. We will retroactively edit all his reviews to explain the situation.
3. We will remove all his reviews from the "Reviews by Area" system.
4. Finally, we will add his number to the Punter Warnings system so that all advertisers know when he is phoning and ignore his calls. We will also ask advertisers to report any new numbers he is using.

We want to send a very strong message to anyone considering doing something like this. Gone are the days where guys could manipulate advertisers one by one. Because of the system we've created, advertisers now have a communication channel, they have a voice. Treat our advertisers with respect and this will be the greatest punting site in SA, but do strange things you know you should not be doing, and that relationship will turn sour very very quickly.

Regards

The ESA Team
Istinja Ninja
Istinja Ninja - Re: ATTENTION LOVESTUD...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 185
View Profile
Posted: 2015-02-02 10:11:19

On 2015-01-31 17:38:30 Jackthestripper said:
And the day Lovestud pulls into HOE telling Steve how he's so connected, lol. "This is one of my workers cars bro" - The poor guy didn't even realize who he was sitting next to

lol!

Man I hope this Lovedud character is not indian. What a chop.
cumludder
cumludder - Re: ATTENTION LOVESTUD...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 259
View Profile
Posted: 2015-02-02 10:22:43

BRAVO ESA. BRAVO.!!!!!
And THANK YOU!
Meatseaker
Meatseaker - Re: ATTENTION LOVESTUD...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 368
View Profile
Posted: 2015-02-02 20:19:04

@Ninja....Hey Larnie, I'm connected and all. See my gun and all.
Istinja Ninja
Istinja Ninja - Re: ATTENTION LOVESTUD...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 210
View Profile
Posted: 2015-02-03 09:20:05

On 2015-02-02 20:19:04 Meatseaker said:
@Ninja....Hey Larnie, I'm connected and all. See my gun and all.

Lol lol lol!

yo Meatseaker are you Michael Naicker in disguise boss?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.