What are your thoughts on Ti Amo, very keen on visiting the place
portuga
portuga - Re: Thoughts on Ti Amo
Re: Thoughts on Ti Amo
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 466
View Profile
Posted: 2015-01-27 11:07:02

stamina..after very bad service provided and a non caring attitude to a lot of esa punters seems to me that they have stopped advertising here as they do not like to be told the truth thus neither looking at fixing they mistakes lies and bad service..go at your own risk..when you get bad service and no value for your hard earned money at least you know that we told you so.. regards
citizen
citizen - Re: Thoughts on Ti Amo
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 60
View Profile
Posted: 2015-01-27 14:41:25

Portuga, don't you ever let go. Not everyone has had bad service there, just move on !!!
Istinja Ninja
Istinja Ninja - Re: Thoughts on Ti Amo
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 153
View Profile
Posted: 2015-01-27 14:50:35

Only Tammy was worth it. Not sure if she is still there
Meatseaker
Meatseaker - Re: Thoughts on Ti Amo
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 360
View Profile
Posted: 2015-01-27 19:29:18

Dude, it's a good venue. Give it a try. I've always had a good time there. I think there's only one guy who has kak to say about the venue, and he just goes on and on and on and on and on about it. Go see for yourself then tell us about it.
flyboy69
flyboy69 - Re: Thoughts on Ti Amo
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 22
View Profile
Posted: 2015-01-31 23:09:43

@ istinj ninja your lady is gone almost a year now if not mistaken, about the same time nacy,nikki and catherine walked out. I would rather pay extra @ HOE for service. Go don't go it's up to you.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Thoughts on Ti Amo
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-02-01 08:13:47
Edited: 2015-02-01 08:23:20

So, I managed to make some money and so here is my two cents' worth again.

I have been reading this thread and another and would like to say something. TiAmo has not gone out of business, in fact, they are still as busy as ever. What I am trying to say is that no amount of criticism of the venue is going to break them down. The major criticism started with just one punter. Reminds me of our "number 1" in the country who still blames apartheid for Eskom's blunders. Let go of the past, move on.

So you may ask, what is my involvement with TiAmo? Nothing, nada, lutho ... in other words, sweet fokol.

I used to be a regular at TiAmo for a few years. I enjoyed the services of some awesome ladies, Jessie (my first), Nancy, Jolene, the gorgeous Tamz(Tammy), the lovely Catherine (Cat) and the awesome Kimberley. I stopped visiting in May last year when Tamz and Kimberley left. As Tammy put it, there was "too much politics".

Which raises another point. Many move on when there is no job satisfaction. That's what Tamz and the others did. So TiAmo should not be singled out as the "worst" establishment as there have been others who have flawed along the way.

I had some bad moments there, but the good ones were much more, thanks to the awesome ladies I met.

Will I go back, I am sure I will.

So, some may think this is a load of rubbish I wrote here, but it's only worth 2 cents.

Damn, now I'm broke again!!!!!!
Catherine
Catherine - Re: Thoughts on Ti Amo
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 237
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-02-01 09:04:57

@ oldart at least you had our numbers to book directly without any delays or problems.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Thoughts on Ti Amo
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-02-01 11:34:18

Yes, and I am grateful for that, you girls really made my visits there very special.
chilledguy
chilledguy - Re: Thoughts on Ti Amo
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 107
View Profile
Posted: 2015-02-02 13:07:01

I use to be a regular there. Had 2 bad experiences recently.

Raised the issues at reception and on the forum. No feedback or care in the world from them.

It's disappointing cos I've referred so many people there.

Based on my bad experience, i won't be returning.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.