Gold Member
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile
Posted: 2023-06-28 07:34:40

Name: Leticia

City: Pretoria

Area: Silverton

Full Profile: [View Leticia's Full Profile]

If your a gfe fan, then she's the best. Everything from this lady really ticked all my boxes, She added my regular list. See you soon sweetheart.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

memba
memba - Re: Review - Leticia - Silverton Pretoria
Re: Review - Leticia - Silverton Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 23
View Profile
Posted: 2023-07-20 20:01:26

Let me go straight to the point, this girl is just out of this world she fucked me really good. I love everything about her the conversation was just flowing it was like a friend that I didn't see in long time, no clock watching I think she understands what this industry is all about and she provides a superb service. Baby girl keep up the good work.. And don't forget to come to Centurion as you promised.. See you soon beautiful

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Karlos
Karlos - Re: Review - Leticia - Silverton Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1347
View Profile
Posted: 2023-07-20 21:23:25

On 2023-07-20 20:01:26 memba said:

she understands what this industry is all about

Now thats what I need to know..
She my gal I guess.
Kuset
Kuset - Re: Review - Leticia - Centurion/Rooihuiskraal Pretoria
Re: Review - Leticia - Centurion/Rooihuiskraal Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2023-07-25 08:05:51

Area: Centurion/Rooihuiskraal

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
This is one of the best encounter I had , this girl is something different if you are into GFE she is the one, did booked for one hour and had to extend another hour so that it self tells how good she is ..babe let's meet again for another steamy sessio.

Ratings:

Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Privacy: 2/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Kuset built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Kuset
Kuset - Re: Review - Leticia - Silverton Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2023-07-26 07:42:23

Just mistype on selecting rating on cleanliness it should 5 and privacy should be 4 as she shared apartment but I with my encounter I did not find anything uncomfortable at all
Kuset
Kuset - Re: Review - Leticia - Centurion/Rooihuiskraal Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2023-07-26 07:44:29

Did my finger mistakes on privacy and cleanliness so had to review again only noticed what I have selected after one of fellow punter reached me out please ignore my previous selection ..!!

Ratings:

Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Kuset built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
MR Cummingzzz
MR Cummingzzz - Re: Review - Leticia - Silverton Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2023-09-29 07:41:54

Saw this amazing lady for the 2nd time this past Tuesday after the long weekend.

Saw her profile immediately when she returned to PTA and I couldn’t pass up the opportunity to see her again. Called her up and she remembered who I was, gave me clear directions to her new venue in silverton.

She’s working from a house with a long driveway and she operates the mechanical gate herself.

When I arrived she walked out in a sexy little green number, I got an instant bonner.

I had to book an hour, she gave me a kiss and a beautiful smile. She then locked the door and walked in front of me while leading me to the bedroom. She asked if I liked her outfit, at this moment I was close to drooling, damn what a sexy woman she is.

We had a catch up chat while I got undressed, she started kissing my from the lips while working her way down, she’s a tease.. those tongue rings also make things quiet interesting.. best OWO I have ever had, she was on it for about 10-15 mins.. it’s a pity that as much as I wanna experience CIM, my member is stubborn and wouldn’t reach full completion without entering the real thing lol.

So now we get to the deed, we started with missionary, her moans and facial expressions were such a beautiful sight. I honestly could do her in that position alone because her face is so pretty and her sloppy kisses are so addictive. We switched to the side, where I could see the sexy booty grinding on me, then we switched to doggy.. then back to missionary. At this point I had to stop and admire her beautiful flower between those thighs. I had to go down on my knees and taste it.. I couldn’t get enough but my D was so excited I had to go back inside and finish what I came to do. Put her on the edge of the bed and worked on her, I felt her walls getting tighter and tighter as she came and I followed her lead while I exploded. She’s asked me to keep it in as she’s about to climax again… damn I think I am addicted to this lady. No 2nd round needed, we ended the session with a good conversation, lots of kisses and laughs, watched a bit of Netflix until I had to call it a night and dash…

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until MR Cummingzzz built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
NkosanaCharming
NkosanaCharming - Re: Review - Leticia - Silverton Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 98
View Profile
Posted: 2023-09-29 08:18:15

Great review Mr C. My expectations are proper high for this babe. And I don't think she'd disappoint.
Karlos
Karlos - Re: Review - Leticia - Silverton Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1427
View Profile
Posted: 2023-09-29 19:57:54

ahh nkosana, la you are in love.
Jdthepunter
Jdthepunter - Re: Review - Leticia - Centurion/Rooihuiskraal Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 39
View Profile
Posted: 2023-10-01 04:27:02

Where do I even start…..
Firstly phone maners are amazing sweet voice just as sweet as the person. She looks way better than her pictures nice slender short with a bum

She is working out of an appartment in Rooihuiskraal, secure parking and gate sign in isn’t bad they just ask for your numbers and name.

Coming in she was looking amazing and dressed in a blue provocative number. I got hard while walking in to the room.

When in the room before the dead there was lots of forplay and I got harder and harder as my entire body,staff and balls were seductively licked, sucked and with a lot of slurping.the owo was so sloppy, wet and long that my toes curled and let’s just say the first servi ended with a mouthful where I was drained completely .

Coming to the deed, I was seduced so much while my member was not playing along until he decided to raise to the occasion for the second serving. I then got my chance to hit it in full view of the titties and beautiful face.

FYI she is so tight she could pass a virginity test! I could feel my member against those walls tightly held.

She is not a time watcher I even had to kick my self out because it was getting late and I had already been there past my time.

Best blow award goes to her for me and the tightest Kutana in ESA .found my new favourite . Thank you again for the amazing time and all

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.