Navigation
ZEEROY
ZEEROY - Re: White girls can't fuck........
Re: White girls can't fuck........
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 99
View Profile
Posted: 2009-10-20 14:00:02

'White girls can't fuck' ITS 90% TRUE are white wg over worked ????
joe1234
joe1234 - Re: White girls can't fuck........
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 38
View Profile
Posted: 2009-10-20 14:47:22

90 % of White SA WG's SUCK at what they do !
8 % of White SA WG's just SUCK cause they have too
2 % of White SA WG's SUCK u dry !

thickdick
thickdick - Re: White girls can't fuck........
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 102
View Profile
Posted: 2009-10-20 15:50:32
Edited: 2009-10-20 15:52:19

This is a pretty ridiculous thread - of course you are going to get good and bad in every race. But to name but three whiteys at wild random, Eva in Jozi, Carmen in Durbs and Mary-Jane in CT, are all three hot women who most certainly 'fuck back'! These are the kind of WGs who enjoy sex and enjoy what a man (who knows his stuff in bed) can do to them and what they can do to (and for) a man. And you can add the no longer active Bianca and Sarah in PE to that list... I've enjoyed (reallu enjoyed!) the company of the three out of towners over the years and can personally vouch for their quality - and all three can chat ninety to the dozen as well - time spent with them is never boring! But, years ago, I also had the likes of Roxanne in CT and Electra in Durbs, who were both ladies of colour and, believe me, they also 'fucked back!', making any encounter with them equally memorable. So white or colour, if you pick the right lady, you could be in for the ride of your life...
Ben Layden
Ben Layden - Re: White girls can't fuck........
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 162
View Profile
Posted: 2009-10-20 23:12:32

It ain't only about the physical act of sexual coitus.
It's has to do with much, much more than that,irrespective of ethnicity .
ZEEROY
ZEEROY - Re: White girls can't fuck........
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 100
View Profile
Posted: 2009-10-21 09:57:58

No sorry bullet hes not my brother m8,thickdick your right this is ridculous thread BUT its true of all the white wg iv seen most of them give a crap time BUT one or if not the best time i had was with a white girl from JHB she was working at the castle in ct.. but now i just pick girls of colour because i know when i walk out i feel money well spent. to the white wg who make the clients feel like a million buck when they walk out YOU know this post is not ment for you :)
eatnrun
eatnrun - Re: White girls can't fuck........
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 107
View Profile
Posted: 2009-10-22 23:40:29

In my experience: White SA WGs can't fuck. It is important to me that my sex partner enjoys the action as much as I do. I almost never feel the connection with white WGs.

White SA girls CAN fuck but only when they have their hearts in it. or one night stands (both want it).

I have had some amazing experiences with White girls, women and ladies.

I prefer asian, eastern ...WGS. These cultures are based on women wanting to please men.
petermnbvcxz
petermnbvcxz - Re: White girls can't fuck........
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 34
View Profile
Posted: 2009-10-23 06:20:41

I do not agree with the staement that 'white girls can't fuck'.

I have seen many wg (white)girls just in the past year, and most of them are just great. In fact I can recall only once were I had a bad experience and that was a house in Bryanston, won't go back there again.

treat the girls right and they will respond eagerly!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: White girls can't fuck........
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2009-10-23 07:09:02

One thing that is for sure is that black men can fuck and they are not fussy I mean look at the ANC they are fucking everyone in the country all the time Viva!
liu
liu - Re: White girls can't fuck........
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2009-10-24 14:51:32

come to jhb ,i introduce some chinese to you .
crippen
crippen - Re: White girls can't fuck........
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 13
View Profile
Posted: 2009-10-24 14:55:39

The only fucking I know is with white girls, and that will never change until hell freezes over. Yes some fuck better than others, but I'm basically happy with the way the white girls I've fucked (and been fucked by), fuck. I don't give a rats how the otw girls fuck, and I'm certainly not gonna put it to the test.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.