bb1
bb1 - White girls can't fuck........
White girls can't fuck........
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 317
View Profile
Posted: 2008-10-08 08:59:13
Edited: 2008-10-08 09:54:31

OK OK, dont bite my head of .... and first of my apologies for the generalisation. I know that we have some superb white girls on this site and in the industry ..unfortunately it seems in Durban, they are probably the exception.

The heading was the first thing that popped into my head yesterday - like the saying white men cant jump/dance - after a rather dissapointiung visit to a new 'venue'.

Amanzimtoti has been a barren landscape for punters - as no wg seems to last very long in the little village. So for the last 2 weeks I had been eyeing an ad for beach babes in Toti. Yesterday still on a high from my previous encounter with Neweo, I decided to try them out. Phoned and Roxy answered, they are open till 10pm and 3 girls in attendance, Roxy white girl, Giuna a coloured girl and an Indian girl.

Popped into a rather run down 'room per day venue' and decided to try Roxy. ( R250.00 1/2 hr & R 300 hr ). Probably should have known better, but wanted to see what Toti can offer.

Got taken to a room - she undressed - body about 6/10 - face 4/10, when we actually got some light on the subject.

Now why is it that white girls seem to think that they are doing you such a huge favour, by letting you pay them for sex, that all they now have to do is lie there and allow you to carry on in missionary position ? A 2 minute blow, was followed by 'You get on top' and then the oo...aah...oo...aaah...are you close scenario.

Now even though I like white girls a lot, unfortunately to often this is the scenario with white wg's ... whilst generally the darker wg's will give you that awesome experience, that goes beyond just lying back and getting it over with.

I will be back to try out Gina, as a I travel to Toti regularly and it would be nice to have place to blow of some steam now and again ....just hope that she does not dissapoint as well.

As for Roxy, don't waste your time.

The Indian wg - I dunno ...I have had similiar experiences than with white wg's - so they seem to be a hit and miss affair as well, will maybe need to take one again here for the team .....

My rating based on Durban WG's is probably :

White 30% good 70% bad
Indian 40% good 60% bad ( but be carefull this is based only on 'reputable' girls, ie with pic ads or at a venue, if you work from paper classifieds this ratio will look a lot worse)
Black/coloured 80% good - 20% bad

As for Thai/Chinese - haven't done any investigations in Durbs yet into them - but in Jnb 90% good - 10% bad

O ja and to clarify, I am a dutchman - so now racism intended here
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: White girls can't fuck........
Re: White girls can't fuck........
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2008-10-08 09:54:28
Edited: 2010-02-02 20:33:00

bb1
bb1 - Re: White girls can't fuck........
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 318
View Profile
Posted: 2008-10-08 09:59:47
Edited: 2008-10-08 10:03:25

Hi Andrea

Yep sadly it happens way to often with the white girls... experience has shown that you have a far better chance of the oo..ahh brigade when going with a white girl than with girls of color....bad knees also seem to be a common problem with white girls in Durbs as that is normally the excuse why they cannot get on top - or 'you are to big' or bad backs etc etc

Not to say that all white girls are like that ...there are some real gems .... it just get frutrating to find them between the rest ......so when budgets are tight, it generally means chose a dark skinned lady as at least you have a 80% chance of a good time...

And believe me when I say that price is not a determinating factor either- this seems to happen through the whole price range - as I am an equal oppurtunity punter and as such play the whole field, so to speak
barman
barman - Re: White girls can't fuck........
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2008-10-08 10:53:59

I'm half agreeing with you here! The best wg fuck I had was a coloured bint who really fucked back!!

The worst, yep, some white Afrikaans bokkie in Pta. Very pretty, shoulder length black hair, hot bod, young, the kind of girl you would be seen in public with (no offence intended).

When I arrived, she tells em to get undressed and lie on this siff looking towel on a shitty old bed. Then she dissappears for 5 mins, all the built up 'i'm about to get fucked now' hottness all but gone by the tme she gets back! She proceeds with the worst massage posible. Starts at my feet and by the time she gets to my calves, she's run out of cream. She apologises. No worries, I just want to fuck anyway. She rolls over, legs in the air and says I must get on top. I ask if I can have a little snack on the old gwatt. She says 'No, only regulars can do that'! All right then, now I'm grumpy and can't wait to get out! So I bang her for 5 mins and get the fuck out. No shower facilities. Curse all the way back to Jhb saying never again!

Now I might be alone here, but whats with the massage. If I want a massage, I'll go to the Mount Grace.

If I'm gonna pay, I want an erotic experience. When I get there she must jump my bones at the door! Rip each others clothes off and have a damn good fuck.

Look HOT!! I don't care much for frilly underwear, a hot tight pair of jeans, sexy heels, now thats my speed!

Any takers??
dave01
dave01 - Re: White girls can't fuck........
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 571
View Profile
Posted: 2008-10-08 11:23:02

Nope sorry barman, I like the being greeted in sexy clothing and a massage is a must, not a sports massage that hurts, but a nice sensual massage.

A turnover with a bit more touching, a great blowjob and then onto the next level. That is how I enjoy it!

But if I am in the mood for a steamy raunch, then you just give the lady a call and explain the situation and they will adjust the service accordingly, if they are any good that is!
PunterS.Thompson
PunterS.Thompson - Re: White girls can't fuck........
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 460
View Profile
Posted: 2008-10-08 11:25:43

Greetings

bb1, I feel your pain brother... CT is the same way. It has gotten to the point where I don't even want to go to white WGs at all. Show me a hot coloured/Asian/indian/black WG and I am far happier.

And the reason is this (and I ran a brothel for a while, so I am answering this with a tiny bit of background knowledge):

The majority of Punters in the upmarket salons are white or indian/muslim. Most of these punters will ONLY book a white WG. No punter I have ever met will catagorically NEVER book a white WG. So there is sometimes no incentive for a White WG to try harder as they have access to the entire Punting Racial Spectrum. Girls of colour, on the other hand, do not have this kind of access, so they try harder to make each client a regular. Also, I feel like there are less ''feelings of guilt'' from the girls of colour than there are from the white girls.

I have also noticed that while most coloured and asian WGs keep themselves trim and slender, the white and black WGs are more on the pudgy side. Not a huge problem, but I really do LOVE a taut, tight stomach and do not get it often with White/Black WGs.

Admittedly, these are generalisations and do not apply to ALL WGs (as I have had crap experiences from coloured WGs as well).
WarmVors
WarmVors - Re: White girls can't fuck........
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 30
View Profile
Posted: 2008-10-08 11:30:36

vok man - give me a slut experience any day - GFE I get at home - true ek se - most white girls cant move the hips - jus as well fuck a dead seal wash up on the beach.

VIVA ZUMA
'save the dutchman'
DuracellBunny
DuracellBunny - Re: White girls can't fuck........
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 419
View Profile
Posted: 2008-10-08 12:00:43

If you paid peanuts, well, then you gotta be satisfied with a monkey dude...

Wanna drive Ferrarri but pay the retail of a Volkie... Duh!
Rand Lover
Rand Lover - Re: White girls can't fuck........
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 492
View Profile
Posted: 2008-10-08 12:04:49

DB, you are the living proof that the subject line of this thread is complete bollocks.

Counting down the days.....
WarmVors
WarmVors - Re: White girls can't fuck........
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 31
View Profile
Posted: 2008-10-08 12:05:48

vok man - true ek se - the smaller the hoer se brain - the better the fuck - ja man that mus be where they get the saying dumb blond from

VIVA ZUMA
'save the dutchman'

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.