Gold Member
Posts to Date: 56
View Profile
Posted: 2023-08-02 23:05:12

Name: Holly Diamond

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton/Rivonia

Full Profile: [View Holly Diamond's Full Profile]

Had the best time with Holly Diamond. Really diamond standard. We spent more than 3 hours together, magical! Super tight, super bright, super talkative. She has brains not just beauty. An alluring body - really amazing skills! I saw her twice, since I met her. Like a REAL GFE! I enjoyed every minute, the conversation, the sessions, just something unique and worth trying. Damn. I don't wanna share her!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Gentleman2
Gentleman2 - Re: Review - Holly Diamond - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Re: Review - Holly Diamond - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Gold Member
View Profile
Posted: 2023-08-09 05:56:36

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Simply exceptional. Soft soul, intelligent and ultra beautiful.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until Gentleman2 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Gentleman2
Gentleman2 - Re: Review - Holly Diamond - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Gold Member
View Profile
Posted: 2023-08-09 07:24:18

Simply exceptional. Soft soul, intelligent and ultra beautiful.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Gentleman2 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Holly Diamond - Melrose Johannesburg
Re: Review - Holly Diamond - Melrose Johannesburg
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2023-11-22 08:06:05

Area: Melrose

You book a place she selected and you payed for the place,you booked her and pay in advance and she canceled at last minute without any refund
She stolen my money
I'm not very impressed with this type of service and will not recommend her for any thing.

Ratings:

Face: 1/5
Body: 1/5
Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 1/5
Venue Cleanliness: 1/5
Personal Cleanliness: 1/5
Privacy: 1/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Jaun0444 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Holly Diamond - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2023-11-22 16:39:22
Edited: 2023-11-22 16:39:21

Hi how are you still feeling down
Karlos
Karlos - Re: Review - Holly Diamond - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1491
View Profile
Posted: 2023-11-22 17:45:57

On 2023-11-22 08:06:05 Jaun0444 said:

You book a place she selected and you payed for the place,you booked her and pay in advance and she canceled at last minute without any refund
She stolen my money
I'm not very impressed with this type of service and will not recommend her for any thing.

You did this to yourself my man.

She conned you but you brought this to yourself.

If you've got money to throw away, it's your problem not ours.
klippie
klippie - Re: Review - Holly Diamond - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 691
View Profile
Posted: 2023-11-22 18:01:21

Eish, learn from you mistakes.
Never pay upfront
Holly Diamond
Holly Diamond - Re: Review - Holly Diamond - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 14
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-12-03 05:07:35
Edited: 2023-12-03 05:47:57

This is absolutely and completely untrue!!!

I realise who you are now Jaun... Pathetic behaviour on your behalf.

Oh you also forgot to mention in your review that I offered to pay you back too! That offer still stands. I NEVER HAVE and never will scam or steal from anyone.

I literally fell ill after spending x3 nights in a row with you!! And all three nights were HALF my usual rate! So if I really wanted to run away with your money, I could call it partial compensation for the discounts given on the proviso, you'd become a regular?! But I haven't... Here I am!! Still scream THE TRUTH to the world!!!!

Furthermore, please tell everyone the reason you felt so comfortable to pay me that deposit??? BECAUSE YOU HAD DONE SO 3 TIMES BEFORE THAT WITHOUT A SINCH OCCURRING!!!!!!!

I offered to see you in cpt later in the week, I offered to put all monies toward the next booking with me. And you started telling me how disappointed you are and begging me not to do this and SPAM CALLING ME NON STOP!! THAT is the reason I blocked you!!

WHY DON'T YOU TELL EVERYONE ABOUT THE PREVIOUS FIVE TIMES... yes, numerical 5... YOU SAW ME In JUST THAT 1 FLIPPEN WEEK BECAUSE YOU ENJOYED IT SO MUCH WITH ME?!?

Must taste vile in your mouth to speak so slanderous of someone who gave you nothing but her absolute best... Always.
Holly Diamond
Holly Diamond - Re: Review - Holly Diamond - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 15
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-12-04 16:07:53

You are publicly shaming me when I HAVEN'T DONE Anything WRONG!!!! Surely you can see the inconsistency in your statement? How come I didn't scam you when you sent me the R14,000 upfront, out of the 18k due (reduced from 30k), for our 3rd session together - being an overnighter? I genuinely fell ill with the same flu my family at home had!

Furthermore, I'll be certain to have your final refund amount (minus the relevant cancellation fees and proven expenses) back to you before the month is up... Like I had suggested we do, before you proceeded to spam call me (this is not an over exaggeration either) 127 times in a row, whilst I was with a client.

If you're sorry, like you've just said you are in the DM you sent me via the ESA messaging platform, then correct your FALSE flippen statement where you've said I'm LYING, WHEN IN FACT, YOU ARE!!! And I have proof of it!!! All of it! Multiple times on multiple days!

ALSO, ANYONE WHO FINDS THEMSELVES BELIEVING THIS JAUN444; (i.e. should his vindictive lies not correlate with yours in some sort of fun, twisted WAY), and you actually do seek logical reason, evidence and relevant crosschecks in their truths, then please feel free to either WhatsApp / Call / DM / visit me (0660253207), and even bring Mnr. "Jaan" along to see who's ish checks out more side --- Bring it! I'll even pay for your ubers to my place, because I'm not just a noisy puppy. Polygraph anyone?

Gosh... I sincerely regret ever agreeing to meet you. I wish I never touched you, kissed you, let you hold me. I deeply hate that I confided anything to you , and shared those painful memories with you. Guaranteed you won't remember 99.9% of them anyway, at least.

It so obvious now, that all of those desperately intense feelings you said you had for me during our second encounter, were all just the foundational building blocks of manipulation to keep me in an indefinite guilt trip, looping me straight back into your arms every bladdey day for as long I had goodness to give.

But alas, you weren't aware of how very limited my reserves of fucks are. You were shocked and annoyed when I became stern in my boundaries... And I saw how sour you'd turn towards me, as the veil of my naivety and tolerance lifted, and I'd call you out on your inconsistencies and unhealthy trauma responses.

You're incapable of true love, Meneer. You're about as genuine, as empathetic and as honest as the level of your IQ. I would've compared those attributes to something even lower in value for accuracy, like your EQ, but apparently you're entirely void of that.

And now seeing as you've chosen a public space to expose untruths about me, I would say it's fair to assume that you've already covered your bases and laid the whole true story out to your family and they're super aware and fully supportive of your stance, right?

I hope I can be as spiteful as you... Just for 5 minutes... So many people's entire worlds would come crashing down, and deservingly so. But I'm aware that messing with people's family and, oh ya, only source of income and livelihood IS VERY FLIPPEN EVIL!!!! You're truly one of the most childish and selfish people I have ever had the dishonour of encountering.

Trust. The more ugliness you think you're churning in my direction, is actually just you hoisting chunks of my karmic debt onto your own back, and using them to fill up the consequential catapult, which you might think is routed in my direction, when really, you're oblivious to the fact that you are truly drawing the target on your own back.

You actually don't hate me... You hate the LACK of me... The lack of frivolous distraction I once embodied... Is now ripping off your rose tinted glasses to make you REALISE that the only reason you're so angry at me, is because I'm not there to shelter you from facing the true core of all this loathing and anger... You.

You hate yourself and your own company so much, that you'd rather go to such extreme extents to latch onto PAID Companionship, where if she can't bend and twist her life around you... You explode into... Well... This.

Shame... Man up. Face your shit and love yourself again, Meneer.

You're better than this.
Sir Shadow Hefner
Sir Shadow Hefner - Re: Review - Holly Diamond - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 104
View Profile
Posted: 2023-12-04 23:06:25

Damn eish! You guys really entagle yourselves. I pray to never get myself in this situation by always following the code; I respect my girls and try to treat them fairly and always engage in good faith by sorting out business first and getting that out of the way on agreeable terms. Take care of the spreadsheets before we can spread sheets type of vibes :)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.