Navigation
Sky
Sky - Re: Review - Sky - Sandton/Gallo Manor Johannesburg
Re: Review - Sky - Sandton/Gallo Manor Johannesburg
Advertiser
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-03-21 09:29:41

My sincere apologies that you feel that way, however I don't understand how you do feel that way since I haven't had any clients for the past few days due to not feeling well. As well as I am sure others can vouch for me that I don't take booking when I am tired or in anyway not at my best since my number one priority is ensuring the safety and enjoyment of anyone who comes to see me. And I don't appreciate advertising other girls on my page. A review is one thing but advertising another's page is not acceptable.
Shumighonos
Shumighonos - Re: Review - Sky - Sandton/Gallo Manor Johannesburg
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-21 09:37:08
Edited: 2024-03-21 09:41:29

On 2024-02-11 23:54:38 klippie said:
Memba, they why did you rate service 1/5 ?

Pluglife420
Pluglife420 - Re: Review - Sky - Sandton/Gallo Manor Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 23
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-21 11:22:21

To each their own,I gave my 2 cents. Id you wanna gamble on Any br my guest, I would rather try my luck on Betway.
Mzamzee
Mzamzee - Re: Review - Sky - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Sky - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Gold Member
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-21 16:54:20

Name: Sky

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Ferndale

Full Profile: [View Sky's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Sky has been outstanding, willing and with a smile - I've seen her a few times, at Gallo manor; the venue wasn't always clean. Then at Greenstone which was clean. I've not been to the Randburg venue... yet.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until Mzamzee built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
DickRich2
DickRich2 - Re: Review - Sky - Sandton/Gallo Manor Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 657
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-26 16:50:06

On 2024-03-21 11:22:21 Pluglife420 said:
To each their own,I gave my 2 cents. Id you wanna gamble on Any br my guest, I would rather try my luck on Betway.

Don't want to be the white knight here but I don't think you are in the position to discredit all other reviews as fake just because you had a bad experience.

You're impugning some punters with very credible reps in so doing.
sleekdude
sleekdude - Re: Review - Sky - Sandton/Gallo Manor Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 72
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-27 12:50:54

Spot on @DickRich2. Everyone is entitled to their own review based on their own experience with a SP. I have many run ins where a highly rated SP fails to deliver during my visit and I try to only express my findings without discrediting anyone else's.

It is my experience over the years that some girls will give different levels of service based many factors. Sometimes the energy gels and sometimes it just doesn't. Even with myself; I find that I treat girls differently based on how I perceive them, hygiene, looks, energy levels, personality etc. So I think it's only fair to not discredit other people's lived experiences with a particular SP.
kingj2024
kingj2024 - Re: Review - Sky - Sandton/Gallo Manor Johannesburg
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-08 09:57:19

On 2024-03-21 11:22:21 Pluglife420 said:

this is obviously a fake profile. Sky is the most awesome lady on rsa. I have been with her many times and nothing but the best.
pifaxa5127
pifaxa5127 - Re: Review - Sky - Sandton/Benmore Johannesburg
Re: Review - Sky - Sandton/Benmore Johannesburg
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-16 08:40:30

Name: Sky

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton/Benmore

Full Profile: [View Sky's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Went to see this hun after checking out some of her pics and seeing a few good reviews. Honestly, the worst mistake I made that day. Her telephone manner was okay and I checked out the area beforehand which made me feel good going over to hers. Directions were simple enough and I got there and was seated by another lady. At that point it became clear that this was one of those places that has a lot of girls working which is why I put privacy at a 3. Not the greatest, plus I saw another punter leaving when I was coming in. We minded our own business though so no issues there. The venue itself was not the cleanest but I wasn't planning on staying long anyways. Once Sky walked in I was enamoured by her beauty at first, she was definitely my type in the looks department and she had a nice ass. We then went to one of the rooms to get better acquainted. It's once we got there though that I was met with the most lackluster and disappointing service I have ever experienced in my life. I had shown up respectfully, fully shaven and fresh from a shower. We had spoken on the phone directly about what i wanted (a blow and some doggy). Her blowjob was not good at all as she just seemed distracted and not interested like she was tired or just not in the mood. I tried to soldier on and asked we switched to doggy but when turned around the ass stank so I decided I'd rather not. This service was not worth paying such a high price for and I left soon thereafter.

My honest opinions about this girl is basically: she's hot but she has her moods and is not consistent. If you're willing to risk it, be my guest but for that price tag and that attitude your money would be better spent with other girls who offer better service and are just as hot.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 2/5
Personal Cleanliness: 2/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until pifaxa5127 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.