valiente
valiente - Re: Pleading poverty
Re: Pleading poverty
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 28
View Profile
Posted: 2014-10-30 22:15:10
Edited: 2014-10-30 22:19:24

Women are bigger spenders than men, the majority of marketing campaigns are targeted at them.
While men might buy a few essential items and be satisfied, not so with women. Shoes, handbags, jewellry, clothes, accessories, perfumes, shoes, cosmetics, eating out, more shoes...it all bites a healthy chunk out of disposable income. More so if the items previously listed are high end luxury brands.

Women are biologically hardwired consumers, a fact not lost on advertisers, who are all over them like flies on shit. I would hazard a guess that many WG's have fallen into this debt trap of unchecked rampant consumerism, hence their poor financial state.

myword
myword - Re: Pleading poverty
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 26
View Profile
Posted: 2014-10-31 12:33:14

Also don't understand why the girls are always”broke”. My take on this is that WG are the same as for example Rugby players. You have certain amount of years to make enough money for the day that ”old age”catches up with you. Cause once the nice firm body is no longer there and they are on the wrong side off 45 plus then the income will be minimal. So very few plan for those days. They just live from day to day not bothered to invest some income.
garyj
garyj - Re: Pleading poverty
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 946
View Profile
Posted: 2014-10-31 13:05:02

My heart has hardened quite considerably as far as lending money to the ladies , to many bullshit stories and empty promises ,at this moment in time I will only lend to 2 ladies on this site who I have helped out on a few occasions but have always paid me back on the exact day they said they would without fail .
Istinja Ninja
Istinja Ninja - Re: Pleading poverty
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 454
View Profile
Posted: 2015-03-30 10:53:57

I got an sms on my punting phone the other day from a lady who I saw only once a year ago and not a great wg in terms of service asking mr for vodacom airtime, lol
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Pleading poverty
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2015-03-30 11:19:18

Well I work for SARS and can help with registration....for a fee of course :-)
Savanna
Savanna - Re: Pleading poverty
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 130
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-03-30 13:27:14

Guys I actually agree with u but u have forgotten the amount of wg's who are always on drugs. This swallows their income and becomes a huge business killer. I myself never ask for tips or borrow money from a client. I work for every cent and still believe in a basic principle called good service. Almost all my extra money goes to debts I need to kill and we manage from month to month but if may wg's just used the money wisely they would come out at the end of every month no matter how bad the month was. ALso we don't always make more than the punters on ESA. U guys forget the cut that is taken from a venue or that a hotel needs to be paid for with all our products we need for a session depending, etc. Well basically I am saying a lot of what u have all said is very true but don't get unrealistic ideas of what all of us make every month income wise.
JumpoffJoey
JumpoffJoey - Re: Pleading poverty
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 75
View Profile
Posted: 2015-03-31 04:01:33

We also forgetting that the game is tough now, its not like a few years ago, and some genuinely have slow days, and drugs as well, I know a WG that drinks EVERYDAY do the math, beauty aint forever I feel for some wgs that don't invest coz there is always some1 new and hotter daily
lts001
lts001 - Re: Pleading poverty
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 113
View Profile
Posted: 2015-03-31 11:27:29

Any WG that would like to register a company - or register as a sole proprietor can PM me.

We can then take it from there and get everything in order.
Tia
Tia - Re: Pleading poverty
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 95
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-03-31 13:31:10

Its001 wht do u work as? Maybe u can help me get everything in order. I have already registered mine. Just need to get it off the ground
Veepta
Veepta - Re: Pleading poverty
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 102
View Profile
Posted: 2015-03-31 13:32:58

I have to agree I am a working girl and I am making sure I am investing looking after myself I don't do drugs I hate spending money buying the best clothing and live rich I always think of tomorrow and I think its a disgrace of working girls always complaining to clients

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.