Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Pleading poverty
Pleading poverty
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2014-10-30 11:10:48

Why is that the bulk of wg' s that one encounters always plead poverty. Last time I checked the bulk of the girls here on ESA charge between R500 and R700 per hour, some below, and some more, some way more. That is more than a visit to my GP, and I see him only a few times a year. From what I understand now, there are guys that see their favourite girls once a week. That is one punter, not even considering the other regulars and new clients. Yes of course I'm not trying to say wg's earn what GP's earn, but wg's also didn't study the number of years that it takes to become a doctor or paid an arm and a leg to get the qualification. I'm not a medical doctor (a love doctor yed) but it took me 5 years to pay off whatever study debt I had once I started working.  Medical interns earn about R350k per month according to the Department of Health website last I checked. That is R29k a month, BEFORE tax. The median income of a PA in South Africa is R133k according to payscale dot com. That is R11k a month BEFORE tax and they put children through school and own a car, have medical aid and save for retirement. I emphasise the tax because most wg's (if not all) do not pay tax on their income. Considering the country we live in and the latest stats on levels of income, wg's that advertise on ESA must be in the top quartile of earners in SA. The bulk of people in the country are either unemployed or earn minimum or just above minimum wage.

But whenever you speak to some wg's then its eish, business is slow. I'm willing to bet wg's on ESA on average earn more than the average punter that supports them. I'm not talking about the profession in general, only the type of wg that can afford to register on this site, and also not all wg's on here, as I have plenty of examples of ladies that after years in the business have something to show for it, owning property, a decent car, and have some investments, and some are studying to do something better. And I mean really studying, because that's another thing, every second wg says she is studying, but after seeing her for 5 years, you wonder what happened to those studies.

I'm talking here about the ladies that have been years in the business, yet only has the money from the last week's clients in their pocket to show for their efforts.

And maybe I'm a bit harsh, because it's not just a wg phenomenon, but it can't be an easy job to do, hiding what you do from friends and family, opening your legs up to strangers, and not always sure what could walk through the door next. But at least have a plan and make it worthwhile so that you know what you did was not in vain. And please stop telling us about business being slow and how tough things are. I'm not saying you are rich, but you are able to earn a living and on a good month you earn way more than the rest of this country, but use it wisely and do not just think about today, but about tomorrow and also about rainy days.
janman
janman - Re: Pleading poverty
Re: Pleading poverty
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 136
View Profile
Posted: 2014-10-30 11:16:39

Well said! Often have the same thoughts!
Superkevin
Superkevin - Re: Pleading poverty
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 206
View Profile
Posted: 2014-10-30 11:20:09

Yeah....I have to agree here.
I have been with a few WG's that does complain that they either broke up with there bf and have nowhere to go or business is so slow or they have a sick kid. Definitely a mood killer immediately.
Oh and might I add that they even mention that tips are acceptable. And this is after a lousy bj, lousy massage and fake moans.
Biggy1
Biggy1 - Re: Pleading poverty
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 153
View Profile
Posted: 2014-10-30 11:59:42

hahahahahahahahahaahah you guys kill me hahahahahahahah this is so true its become very competitive for the girls to make money true but if your in the service industry you have to be on top of your game to be ahead. my regular goes to the gym looks after her diet and stay current and she will have my business until she quits. Some ladies drop the ball and still expect top dollar. Sorry not on.
Rockwilder007
Rockwilder007 - Re: Pleading poverty
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 82
View Profile
Posted: 2014-10-30 13:01:10

Good points made.. Financial illiteracy is not a wg or 'poor people' phenomenon, its an SA problem which cuts across society. Most people think about today and their tomorrow is next week. They dont think in 5 year intervals and plan accordingly. If a wg can save one punt a week in a unit trust/ETF religiously, they would be in a better position tomorrow then they would be with the 'hand to mouth' practice. Sometimes its about adjusting one's lifestyle and not living to impress external people.
Mynx
Mynx - Re: Pleading poverty
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 42
  View Profile  
Posted: 2014-10-30 13:01:32

I am proud to say that I have spent my money very wisely. I started in March this year and since then I have made a huge dent in my debt, as well as managed to go backpacking in Turkey. I am really grateful to each wonderful man that has helped me achieve this. Slowly but surely I am managing to step closer to some dreams and actually fulfill some. Kisses, Mynx
Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: Pleading poverty
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 69
  View Profile  
Posted: 2014-10-30 13:15:34

There is money to be made if one applies themselves. I have been living from hand to mouth relying on a handful of my regulars this year, minus a few clients off minimal advertising, following a series of emotional and financial set backs but I'm hopefully back in full swing now.

Most of my regulars have contacted me in the past few days and I have made good money. The girls should start investing in their business with advertising. That being said, things are indeed a lot harder then they were a few years ago. I have noticed the difference from my departure to the UK last year until my return in January how things have declined financially and the lack of quality in service providers.

Overall, it is possible to earn good money if a girl stays focused without dropping standards or offering questionable services for nothing.
2Horny
2Horny - Re: Pleading poverty
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 91
View Profile
Posted: 2014-10-30 14:09:59

In my opinion the real rate of inflation for punters is way higher than the governments suggested 5-6% assuming obviously a fairly large disposable income ,so we can afford to visit our favorite ladies.
vehicle prices is a good example so slowly but surely our disposable income is being whittled away.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Pleading poverty
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2014-10-30 14:19:33

@Mynx, paying off debt is definitely the right thing to do, and the best way to save and free up cash for other investments.

@Vee,as far as I recall you were probably the most successful wg on ESA ever, or very close. You'll get there again, you know what it takes.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Pleading poverty
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2014-10-30 15:27:04

The ladies in this game are service providers. The best marketing strategy is to give good service to the client you have in your room right now, so much so that he is willing to come back to cum again and again and again .......

Yes there are clients that you will click with and others that you will not. Some clients might demand services from you that you don't want to give (e.g. OWO, greek, etc.)

The ladies that I go back to differ in what they do and allow, but it seems that they do enjoy what we are doing together (and I do try to do what makes them happy to the best of my ability) and therefor I enjoy the session so much better.

Ladies if you are in this game only for the money, get out of the game, you are wasting the punters time and money. Yes the money part is very important, we all work for money, but at least enjoy what you are doing while earning money.

just my 2c

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.