Navigation
muffman69
muffman69 - Dives and dens of iniquity
Dives and dens of iniquity
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 616
View Profile
Posted: 2014-10-29 10:17:30

When I first started seeing wg's way back in 1986 , and I didn't know any better, I visited my fair share of dodgy places and streetwalkers. Golden Keys Apartments and Maxine Hotel, both in Joubert Park, were two such places. I also got into kak as a result. It was part ignorance / naivety and part thrillseeking back then. Luckily I soon discovered safer options.
What are your stories and does anyone still go to such places and why?
bushbuck
bushbuck - Re: Dives and dens of iniquity
Re: Dives and dens of iniquity
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 516
View Profile
Posted: 2014-10-29 12:12:45

When I was still wet behind the ears I would go to the Belgica hotel in Durban(not sur if it still exists) I also have memories of the "Cuddle Puddle" in Swaziland,back in those days bareback was the norm.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Dives and dens of iniquity
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2014-10-29 13:36:14

Cuddle Puddle and the Why Not.
Naledi
Naledi - Re: Dives and dens of iniquity
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1384
  View Profile  
Posted: 2014-10-29 13:48:26

@bushbuck, please go back and find out if you didn't leave any offspring
TheMuff
TheMuff - Re: Dives and dens of iniquity
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 24
View Profile
Posted: 2014-10-29 13:55:36

Oh my word......
The funny stories I can tell about the Why Not!!!!!
Back in those days it was a BIG sin to cross the colour barrier…… But the amount of farmers in their safari-pakke and Grashoppers that use the hang out there was the funniest shit ever!!!
And they all LOVED it…
Meantime back at the ranch they were all prim and proper

TheMuff
bushbuck
bushbuck - Re: Dives and dens of iniquity
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 517
View Profile
Posted: 2014-10-29 14:18:28

Naledi,Lol,I'm sure there must be at least 2 or 3,either in the happy valley area oe mhlanbanyati/Bhunya areas,but back in those days there was no DNA and a lot of the British expats working at the usutu paper mill were also entertaining the ladies.
chickylambada
chickylambada - Re: Dives and dens of iniquity
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2014-10-29 14:45:45

In my student days in Cape town picked up seapoint street hooker ended up at a dodgy hotel run by the hard livings gang. Crackheads shooting up and smoking in the corridors. Ended up being rushed after handing over my R200. Luckily didn't get robbed and my Sentra Sti was still outside, even tho I forgot to lock it!

Years later dodgy trashy flats in Cresta joburg. Then Waterstreet and Bosman street houses in pretoria. Stinky bedding that was never washed in 10 years, filth allover and drug use openly.
naver
naver - Re: Dives and dens of iniquity
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 293
View Profile
Posted: 2014-10-29 16:16:41

Special memories for me has to be the Quarinale hotel in Hillbrow. Lots of sexy women, cheap drinks and there was more visits upstairs to the rooms than I can remember. Also the pink ponies in Doornfontein. Friday night regular after work, drinks, sex and off. Aaahhh what a time, no worries, no wife, no kids, eish I can only reminisce.
muffman69
muffman69 - Re: Dives and dens of iniquity
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 619
View Profile
Posted: 2014-10-29 16:33:47

After a costly incident at Golden Keys I let the streetwalkers be. One lives and learns. I never had any problems at places I subsequently discovered such as the Moulin Rouge, Royal Park, Summit and the Dorchester.
billypeanut
billypeanut - Re: Dives and dens of iniquity
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2014-10-29 18:21:02

We all have some stories to tell. Been to many hovels back in the day. I don't think I cared too much back then. Today I can't believe where I caught a pomp back then.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.