Basic Member
Posts to Date: 17
View Profile
Posted: 2014-10-17 08:45:16

Name: Cuban

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Ferndale

Full Profile: [View Cuban's Full Profile]

I took a 2 buses and the Gautrain just to get to Randburg and I got denied access just because I didn't have a car, funny thing is I've been going to 231 Kent Countless times, very very unprofessional it's sad coz she looks sooo good, I rated 1 for everything coz I didn't get to see her

Ratings:

Face: 1/5
Body: 1/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 1/5
Personal Cleanliness: 1/5
Privacy: 1/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
JumpoffJoey
JumpoffJoey - Re: Review - Cuban - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Cuban - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 18
View Profile
Posted: 2014-10-19 20:13:23

I accept your apology sweetheart, it was not your fault it was the guesthouse, I will NEVER return there, but I will definitely send time with you at a different venue in the future when you decide to move. Everything about you is perfect I could feel how genuine you were over the phone, so you an I are cool, it was a misunderstanding keep well. Mwah
Phil N Station
Phil N Station - Re: Review - Cuban - Hatfield Pretoria
Re: Review - Cuban - Hatfield Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2014-11-28 15:39:15

Name: Cuban

City: Pretoria

Area: Hatfield

Full Profile: [View Cuban's Full Profile]

I went to “consult” with Cuban last night in Hatfield to find out there was no power in the area, that however did not diminish my spirit. This was my return to Cuban as the last time I went to her I had headed out with the intention of my last punt after a number of below par ladies who oversell like a glossy publication with phone book paper on the inside.
She has lost a bit of weight since my last visit, now accentuating her gorgeous hips and ass better, her breasts large, much to my pleasure. Started off with a bit of sensual kissing that would continue over the course of the hour and then she headed downtown for a legendary blow (OWO) that required me to switch my mind off so not to bust a nut in her mouth as she took all of me in at times. She blew me like she was free-styling on a microphone. Still under candlelight she then proceeded to throw a pillow on the carpet to where we would continue. I had not anticipated this and took it in full stride watching her body on top of me with her boobies swinging thinking...fuck the bed.
We changed positions and I was on top with the light candescently reflecting on her body, she was wet and her responsiveness only made me want to please her more, then she did come...and come again! We continued little while longer and as she did come again it was like her pussy pressed the release valve on my dick and emptied out my tank. There we lay on the floor, out of breath and my dick still enjoying her contractions as if she want to get even the reserves out and I decided I would return yet again.
Bar the deed gentlemen this girl is great on conversation, witty and has the naughtyness to make to want to enjoy your time with her. She offers greek for those who speak that “language” and COB at an extra fee. Cuban I am glad they aren’t rolling cigars on your thighs because you’d be a virgin and I would not have the joy of enjoying your company and you time.
Thank you for taking those Madiba’s out of my hand girl, you are great “consultant”.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.