Navigation
QCumber
QCumber - Review-Heaven On Earth- Lynwood/Wilgers
Review-Heaven On Earth- Lynwood/Wilgers
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3868
View Profile
Posted: 2014-10-10 18:41:52

Twice in one week at HOE is something i don't do often but my last encounter made today almost impossible to resist.
Ended up in Devils Playground with Amazing Food and drinks, ol Kickass and his non stop humour and two gorgeous ladies for some added fun.
Cannot fault the venue even if i tried. Nothing better than a nice shower and clean fresh towels etc. little things like unscented shower gels and body creams to top things off.
Every aspect of the visit was just what one expects from this fine establishment.
Thank you Steve, Emma and the rest of the HOE team for an amazing visit !
KICKASS
KICKASS - Re: Review-Heaven On Earth- Lynwood/Wilgers
Re: Review-Heaven On Earth- Lynwood/Wilgers
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5275
View Profile
Posted: 2014-10-10 18:55:14

Yes I will have to agree thanks steve and the entire management team for the awsome service. Emma I would like to personaly thank you as your service to us has always been top class.
MissRubyPvt
MissRubyPvt - Re: Review-Heaven On Earth- Lynwood/Wilgers
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 179
View Profile
Posted: 2014-10-10 18:55:52

Amen to that Q...Today was exceptional as always...Steve, Emma and the staff make the visit unforgettable...
Warning though...HOE becomes addictive.. mwah!
HeavenOnEarth
HeavenOnEarth - Re: Review-Heaven On Earth- Lynwood/Wilgers
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1313
View Profile
Posted: 2014-10-11 12:20:22

Appreciate the ongoing Support & Comments -- HOE will always try to ensure that our Clients leave with a Smile & a Craving for more !!!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.