Gold Member
Posts to Date: 54
View Profile
Posted: 2014-10-08 16:01:34

Name: Pumpkin

City: Pretoria

Area: Arcadia

Full Profile: [View Pumpkin's Full Profile]

Another one of those where girls share rooms and you're asked to wait. I only waited because she explained to me in a very nice and polite way on the phone that the room she's going to use, is currently occupied.

I convinced myself to wait for about 15 minutes in my car hoping that the sweet voice on the phone has great personality and to some extent it did.

Did not ask for extras, I was running out of time. She has good body, bar some scars on her chest from childhood fire burns.And that ass is one of the best I've ever seen. She got on top and what a joy it was pounding that massive ass from below, I almost came, we ended with a missionary and she responded well with a moans and groans and her holding tightly to me as I was pumping her, it felt really good.

It's the same lady as Pollar

She needs to coordinate the bookings properly to avoid pumping into other punters and there was also another lady in the lounge as I got in which was a privacy issue. The place is really good with safe parking. Good punt.

Ratings:

Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Personal Cleanliness: 3/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Culture07
Culture07 - Re: Review - Pumpkin - Arcadia Pretoria
Re: Review - Pumpkin - Arcadia Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2014-10-14 09:14:01

Name: Pumpkin

City: Pretoria

Area: Arcadia

Full Profile: [View Pumpkin's Full Profile]

Let me quickly make my point without wasting any time. this lady is a total disaster, she is very lazy on top, not clean, full of scars, she was even smelling dagga. guys rather go to polly bbw if you want good service.

Ratings:

Face: 2/5
Body: 2/5
Personality: 2/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 1/5
Personal Cleanliness: 2/5
Privacy: 1/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? No

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.