Navigation
Radiant Robyn
Radiant Robyn - Re: Review - Radiant Robyn @ Jackie's Place - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Re: Review - Radiant Robyn @ Jackie's Place - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 665
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-11-13 11:19:45

@Teez88...thank you for a beautiful review...and thank you for being brave! I look forward to seeing you soon.

Warm regards,
Robyn
xoxo
Teez88
Teez88 - Re: Review - Radiant Robyn @ Jackie's Place - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile
Posted: 2023-11-14 12:37:47

Thanks @Robyn

Now I wonder why I was worried all these years...as if I was going for some life threatening operation. Haha. Thanks for being who you are and easy to get along with. You are sweet! Thank you!!! Look forward to seeing you again!
Pere007
Pere007 - Re: Review - Radiant Robyn - Centurion/Highveld Pretoria
Re: Review - Radiant Robyn - Centurion/Highveld Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 898
View Profile
Posted: 2023-11-22 10:44:06

Name: Radiant Robyn

City: Pretoria

Area: Centurion/Highveld

Full Profile: [View Radiant Robyn's Full Profile]

I visited Robyn and her partner for the "training session".

The venue is top notch. Quiet street, secure parking, clean with all the amenities. No problem there.

The training session went much better than I anticipated! I got the royal treatment even though I was just a "prop". Two ladies working their magic on your body is bliss! They drained me like I haven't been in a long time. I left there with a huge smile on my face.
Glad I could be of "assistance" ladies!
Highly recommended - venue and ladies!!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Radiant Robyn
Radiant Robyn - Re: Review - Radiant Robyn @ Jackie's Place - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 671
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-11-23 12:03:46

@Pere007... using your beautiful tightly toned body as a "prop" was a genuine pleasure... as for the rest, smiles for miles!

Warm regards,
Robyn
xoxo
Todayivisit
Todayivisit - Re: Review - Radiant Robyn - Centurion/Highveld Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 192
View Profile
Posted: 2023-11-25 12:22:25

I put my hand up for the "training session, with Radiant Robyn and Sage. I started off with Radiant Robyn and was joined halfway through with Sage. Although primarily a training session, I was totally spoilt. There was lots of fun, banter and giggling which made the session a treat for me. The ending was a dream come true for me and will forever be etched in my mind.

Ratings:

Body: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Radiant Robyn
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 675
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-11-27 12:05:44

@Todayivist... it was a great pleasure to spoil you, and also thank you for being such a gentleman. Laughing at our bantering, yet taking the training seriously

Warm regards,
Robyn
xoxo
Cunilinkiss
Cunilinkiss - Re: Review - Radiant Robyn - Centurion/Highveld Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2480
View Profile
Posted: 2023-11-27 23:50:46
Edited: 2023-11-27 23:53:17

Time and distance did its thing and RR and I ended up losing out on years of fun .
Yet if I had any doubt about our comfort levels, the first few lines were all that was required for me to realize I was a fool for not returning sooner. We were back into a comfort space where you might as well have sat there with biltong and beer, and we would not have cared a bit. I was fed and feasted with feet and flower and as always the last few years, my body and my spirit did not climax together, but we had the most wonderful time!!

For any that moan or read conspiracy when private detail is omitted from a review, all I can say is, just go visit her! You won't be sorry, and you should know that as much as (eg) a muff may be something you experienced or which you may even visualise (via the review), and the mechancs of the action may sound familiar; till you have been there, felt the vibe, seen the sweat, you can not know the value of the moment. I may talk about an ear nibble, but unfortunately you will have to make yourself vulnerable into the moment, to even consider knowing the vibe and the tension release only to be had when two ships pass in the night, exchange paint and make sounds together

Robyn, you radiate lust for life that is contagious and i do hope I see you more regularly now that I've rediscovered you!

Thank you very much!!

<b>Ratings:</b>

<b>Face:</b> 5/5
<b>Body:</b> 5/5
<b>Personality:</b> 5/5
<b>Telephone Manner:</b> 5/5
<b>Venue Cleanliness:</b> 5/5
<b>Personal Cleanliness:</b> 5/5
<b>Privacy:</b> 5/5
<b>Service:</b> 5/5

<b>Will you return?</b> Yes
<b>Advertiser looked like the Photos?</b> Yes
<b>Secure Parking?</b> Yes

Radiant Robyn
Radiant Robyn - Re: Review - Radiant Robyn
Re: Review - Radiant Robyn
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 676
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-11-28 08:24:00

@Cunilinkiss... what a pleasurable afternoon we spent together! You're a gentleman of note and also very thoughtful. Thank you for spoiling all of us. Can't wait to experience it all again.

Warm regards,
Robyn
xoxo
Cunilinkiss
Cunilinkiss - Re: Review - Radiant Robyn - Centurion/Highveld Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2486
View Profile
Posted: 2023-12-10 00:13:51

Some punts just work out completely different from what you expected.
I booked Radiant Robyn and a great time it was, but definitely not a traditional booking! The surprise lay in the unplanned part. The kuier we had with ALL the ladies in the house before what was the originally planned booking.
Call me a simp if it will make you feel better about yourself, but I am not going to share the detail on our 4+1.
I'm not going to imply that bringing beers and biltong will make she sky open up and rain luscious ladies on you.
But what I will tell you is that a great time was had by all and that the day could not have been the same without RR's sporty personality and unwaver participation and the magic she added.
She is a great person and and even better fun-maker. I look forward to more!!

Ratings:

Body: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Radiant Robyn
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 683
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-12-11 12:27:30

@Cunilinkiss...a pleasurable visit with many surprises and excitement...the beer and biltong was a bonus.

Sweet regards,
Robyn
xoxo

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.