Jockeyjoe
Jockeyjoe - Re: RacePlay
Re: RacePlay
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 34
View Profile
Posted: 2023-03-27 08:30:31

On 2023-03-26 22:06:29 Eatmyass said:
Why are so many people bothered on my behalf, me a black man asking for it ?

People do scat, Golden shower, rimming but verbal role play is where you guys draw the line ??

Me: I consent
Girl: I consent too
Esa idiots: "I don't consent, that's weird !!"

We don't need your approval guys , cute tho

You probably do those as well as since it's fantasy and all, right?
Petite Maya
Petite Maya - Re: RacePlay
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 183
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-03-27 10:15:10
Edited: 2023-03-27 10:37:56

On 2023-03-27 08:13:21 Petite Maya said:
I want to give you a good wank.
You can then say to me... " dont you love my big black cock inside your tiny little ISIS terrorist hands" haaaahahha i think it would be nice though...I'd imagine your balls are like two Grande bombs in my hands, waiting for the explosion.

To the OP just ignore the sour grapes. Most of them don't care about the "k" word. Its got to with you as a "black" man fucking white pussy.

Enjoy the white meat my friend and leave a nice review saying from the big black cock man haha ;-)

You see I was born after 1994. im part of the born free group

The OP post is just a fantasy guys relax.
At least its a fantasy. You know there are SPs out here that openly used the "k" word on the forum and via PM for blacks and Indians Yet they still advertising on here. So wot about that then? That's not a fantasy that was pure racism and hate speech. So wot about that? Isnt that unfair hmmmm? If you guys are soooo concerned about the "k" word. Ag please man
Johnny English
Johnny English - Re: RacePlay
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2273
View Profile
Posted: 2023-03-27 10:57:49
Edited: 2023-03-27 11:32:35

[QUOTE;4076802;Petite Maya]
I want to give you a good wank.
You can then say to me... " dont you love my big black cock inside your tiny little ISIS terrorist hands" haaaahahha i think it would be nice though...I'd imagine your balls are like two Grande bombs in my hands, waiting for the explosion.
To the OP just ignore the sour grapes ...
[QUOTE]

Lol !
Eatmyass
Eatmyass - Re: RacePlay
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 53
View Profile
Posted: 2023-03-27 12:29:29
Edited: 2023-03-27 12:32:30

On 2023-03-27 08:30:31 Jockeyjoe said:

No lil bro, I don't. I'm just showing that there are more wilder things on here but VERBAL ROLE PLAY got everybody mad.
There's literally a whole rape play thread. (Consensual none consent)

No where did I say it's my fantasy. Read to understand not to reply
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: RacePlay
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2023-03-27 16:24:54

On 2023-03-27 08:28:09 Jockeyjoe said:
On 2023-03-26 17:12:12 Eatmyass said: On 2023-03-26 13:27:05 Jockeyjoe said: Lol this request of his lmao.

Let me guess is he the same type of person that cries racism when someone calls him the k word out of Esa?

Most likely he is.

This is a psychological and insecurity
problem. So thats why he is putting this request out to repress his real life experiences. Just taking a guess from this post.

He needs therapy or something.

Do the ladies catering to this need therapy too lil bro ?? Or just me & how insecure I must be to allow it right ? Lol
You just mad cause I'm living out my fantasy or cause I want white women ??

Esa >>> therapy

Nope just you. Times are tough financially. So obviously they are catering to this fantasy of yours because they need the money nothing more nothing less.

Yeah right, sure, I'm mad right? Another 20 something year old kiddo. Not hard to spot you guys. Purely based on your immature responses.

You sound like that nut job berserker maybe that was one of your accounts? Same shit different name. What a dumbass lmao!

Lololol, I have a suspicion every new account where the poster says something I don't like might be berserker.
Jockeyjoe
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 36
View Profile
Posted: 2023-03-28 13:18:35

On 2023-03-27 16:24:54 mucklechaev said:
On 2023-03-27 08:28:09 Jockeyjoe said: On 2023-03-26 17:12:12 Eatmyass said: On 2023-03-26 13:27:05 Jockeyjoe said: Lol this request of his lmao.

Let me guess is he the same type of person that cries racism when someone calls him the k word out of Esa?

Most likely he is.

This is a psychological and insecurity
problem. So thats why he is putting this request out to repress his real life experiences. Just taking a guess from this post.

He needs therapy or something.

Do the ladies catering to this need therapy too lil bro ?? Or just me & how insecure I must be to allow it right ? Lol
You just mad cause I'm living out my fantasy or cause I want white women ??

Esa >>> therapy

Nope just you. Times are tough financially. So obviously they are catering to this fantasy of yours because they need the money nothing more nothing less.

Yeah right, sure, I'm mad right? Another 20 something year old kiddo. Not hard to spot you guys. Purely based on your immature responses.

You sound like that nut job berserker maybe that was one of your accounts? Same shit different name. What a dumbass lmao!

Lololol, I have a suspicion every new account where the poster says something I don't like might be berserker.

Would the real Bezerker please stand up. Got you there and took my bait how convenient :)
Jockeyjoe
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 37
View Profile
Posted: 2023-03-28 13:22:34

On 2023-03-27 12:29:29 Eatmyass said:
On 2023-03-27 08:30:31 Jockeyjoe said:

No lil bro, I don't. I'm just showing that there are more wilder things on here but VERBAL ROLE PLAY got everybody mad.

You don't need to say it. For sick people like you it's the norm. So I won't be surprised.

You are just pointing those out so you can justify your request. It's not normal so you feel insecure thats the main reason.

People like you are easy to read. It's basic psychology.
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: RacePlay
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5800
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-03-28 13:43:59

On 2023-03-28 13:22:34 Jockeyjoe said:
On 2023-03-27 12:29:29 Eatmyass said: On 2023-03-27 08:30:31 Jockeyjoe said:

You don't need to say it. For sick people like you it's the norm. So I won't be surprised.

You are just pointing those out so you can justify your request. It's not normal so you feel insecure thats the main reason.

People like you are easy to read. It's basic psychology.

As is ur response basic psychology Jockeyjoe

What guilt may be eating away at u that u have resorted to such vehement retaliation?

And pls don't bite my head off too...an observation is an observation and doing a bit of psychologising like u...unless u do not consider urself just as much an open book and not worthy of the same analysis?

RB.
Eatmyass
Eatmyass - Re: RacePlay
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 54
View Profile
Posted: 2023-03-28 15:56:12

Ohhh no is this the part where I cry ?? I'm so bothered a lot of people disagree even though I've already done it now :)

Just have a Lonnngg list to scratch off. A lot of girls are down & you guys can't do anything about it. You can only whine & fight with your keyboard online.

Is it because I'm enjoy white women :( ??
Petite Maya
Petite Maya - Re: RacePlay
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 184
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-03-28 16:34:36

On 2023-03-28 15:56:12 Eatmyass said:

Is it because I'm enjoy white women :( ??

Yesss!! Lol you chow that white meat. Lekker my friend! Put a review for us please man hehe ;-) enjoy it more often, dont worry about the haters

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.