Basic Member
Posts to Date: 88
View Profile
Posted: 2023-03-13 16:40:58

Name: Ms Bianca

City: Johannesburg

Area: East Rand/Edenvale

Full Profile: [View Ms Bianca's Full Profile]

If you're into this then this is one of the best. Slim amazing skin. Everything is firm. Takes it so well. Some of the most satisfying and intense deep throat I have ever had and I have just had some amazing DT with another SP so this was top notch. Go for it.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Realman
Realman - Re: Review - Ms Bianca - East Rand/Edenvale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Ms Bianca - East Rand/Edenvale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2023-05-27 08:06:32

Area: East Rand/Edenvale

Damn it!!!Well l have never seen a body like that,the lady is slim but her hip and behind is something you will wish to see and touch for days She has the greatest body ever you just need to go and see for yourself.She also gives it to you in all elevations.l will only go and meet her when she is available in a different venue because the venue owners time your stay,a very big turn off.The camera lied this time,you will def thank me,go see for yourself.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Black D.... Ck
Black D.... Ck - Re: Review - Ms Bianca - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Re: Review - Ms Bianca - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2023-07-14 15:12:13

Area: Sandton/Morningside

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
This is a rare diamond that you can't find anywhere around the girl is something else the welcoming was great the deed was owsome and the pictures are not saying it all the girl can fuck you till you run she can fuck till you think she's the one paying

Ratings:

Face: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Black D.... Ck built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Musoro
Musoro - Re: Review - Ms Bianca - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 43
View Profile
Posted: 2023-07-22 17:47:39

Ms Bianca was fantastic.

Fellas... This lady has ASS!!! Its huge but also beautiful.

She has a nice demeanor and personality. Very relaxed and she fully enjoys the full house. You become lovers. Slim waist, huge ass, cute face.

She did all she could to get me comfortable but I was already erect upon seeing her frame. I told her I didn't need head, I needed to get in immediately. Went missionary and my God it was wonderful.

I was grabbing her ass while fucking, holding it tight while penetrating. She later told me it was going deep that dick in vagina she could feel me in her ass. Her vagina is also nice and tight.

I took a 10 minute break to catch my breath but I was up again and back at it. This time planking. She lay flat on stomach and I was on back, going in rear entry into vagina. This time I was sucked in. Her pussy has a nice tightness and vacuum sensation that at times I thought the condom had been sucked in. She was moaning and grabbing pillows and face whincing, eyes closed, mouth opening, and then she began to raise her head in climax. I felt feeling and control in my legs and knees buckle as I too was rushing to climax. The clapping of ass cheeks as I penetrated was too much. Had to turn her round and Cum in missionary else I could have fallen in love and given away my title deeds if I remained planking her.

This one is good stuff my goodness! Gentlemen, please go see her. That ass is a beauty from behind.

I promised her three rounds when I return so I must return correct.

Bianca, it was a pleasure. Say hi to your vagina for me and look forward to our reunion.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

rumnipi
rumnipi - Re: Review - Ms Bianca - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 39
View Profile
Posted: 2023-07-27 07:25:04

Everything to write home with this one. She's pretty and she's got booty for days. Looks fantastic hitting it from the back. Very passionate and the GFE will make you question why she ain't your real girlfriend.

Everything was passionate from foreplay to the deed. Takes all positions with no complaints. The other review was spot on, more especially on her tightness. It's tight and so nice, I felt everything.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Kokoran
Kokoran - Re: Review - Ms Bianca - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Re: Review - Ms Bianca - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 38
View Profile
Posted: 2023-09-16 18:51:13

Area: Sandton/Rivonia

5 words.Freak,beautiful,tall, tight,friendly. Her hips don't lie too. One of my top punts this year. I absolutely loved her energy, and dirty talking. She let me pound her hard, and spank her as I wish. That body is incredible folks and I'm not exaggerating. Her demeanor is rare in this industry as she is very welcoming and engaging.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Himself7
Himself7 - Re: Review - Ms Bianca - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 113
View Profile
Posted: 2023-09-27 00:04:45

This was a 10/10.
I was briefly in town, planning a re-match in Randburg when i got detoured towards Rivonia. Earlier in the day i had done my research and photo analysis on this lady and her file was top of the table. The reviews are all correct i must report.

I was deliberately looking for a mature lady this time, wanted to fuck someone around my age, not sure why. So i called, nothing fancy on phone but all details were delivered. Took me 20 minutes to arrive. Cleared with security, no signing or scanning. Went up to the apartment, knocked.

Door opened and there and then i knew im in for a wild ride. She was in a thong and topless, the curves!!!!!!But she was in a panic, she had been trying to call me to let me know she had no condoms, so i should get some but i had left my punting phone in the car. I did not see the missed call and she was calling when i had already arrived. This was no big deal, i came armed, 2 fresh condoms were with me ready to be unwrapped. She cooled and we were ready to play.

Apartment is tops.

The body is proper and firm with curves and curves. Proper height. Last time i saw this type of hips were on the good old T**to before demons captured her. We played and talked and really connected. Just caressing her alone made me hard. This gents is a real woman who knows how to handle a man. Playing aside and i just wanted to drill. Condom on, she put abit of lube and i was ready to go.

Gents, this next bit should be a book on its own. The pussy is tight, i hereby declare this the tightest pussy in ESA. Anyone who disputes this can call the cops when see Tupac. Almost felt like i hit a brick wall, she herself admitted it gets tight. Here now i knew i had to get Ramphosa's face in my mind occasionally lest i nut in seconds. I wriggled the small boy in gently, she moaned so sweetly while i took it slow, shallow thrust to allow the dick and pussy know each other well. Soon they were friends. We fucked. The grip is vice like, even my hand does not have that strength, thank God my wanking days are years back otherwise they would be in trouble for underperforming. This fuck was a war. My hands pulled the huge bums with every thrust and she took it well, legs over shoulders she was there, i lost. The curves really make one to be greedy. Around 10 minutes in i nutted a healthy one. Felt good.

We chilled in the dimly lit room, sweaty with stories galore. Almost lost track of time, my hour was gone just like that, but no way i was leaving without seconds. She was kind enough to let me. Previously even i thought i was up for 1 round, had no energy for seconds, but the way my dick rose up when i realised i had a few minutes to go shocked me.

This time like the first, missionary was the possition to start, then did some doggy. The best ever, body to ass clap was insane. And the moans. Have mercy. I was in heaven. This kind of ass is divine. She was all in the game. I nutted bone marrow and droped on the bed in a paralysis to catch my breath. We all sweaty. At this point i was thinking of negotiating an all nighter but i was wasted and not as loaded. Showered and bid goodbye. Had to tip abit.

This punt made me feel supreme. My mantra is always that punting should enhance your sexuality and overall engagement with ladies, this one did well. Ill be back when in town.

Note: she is tall as mentioned by another punter, but thats my size. I plan for a longer session next time. War has been declared.

Pure class.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Ms Bianca - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2023-09-27 07:52:58

This is a hilarious and exciting review by Himself7. The type of review that makes you want to drop whatever it is you're doing and go and see the lady.
Deepstroke
Deepstroke - Re: Review - Ms Bianca - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 82
View Profile
Posted: 2023-10-24 16:25:12

Sharp. Pretty. Curvy. Tall. Ass. Fun. Freaky.

What a woman. Everything that’s been said to describe this lady is spot on. Her deep throat is off the hinges - proper sloppy. And those hips and ass are unreal! We went at it for a long time and she simply wouldn’t quit.

I had a fantastic time with her and believe I’ll repeatedly go back for more fun here!

D.S

Ratings:

Telephone Manner: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

keshan
keshan - Re: Review - Ms Bianca - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 22
View Profile
Posted: 2023-10-26 12:59:17

Met this tall curvaceous woman for a bit of fun. Definitely delivers. Secure apartment. Ass like you have never seen....

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.