Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2014-09-03 00:52:38

Name: Mia

City: Pretoria

Area: Waterkloof

Full Profile: [View Mia's Full Profile]

Me being a newcomer, I thought I would give this lady a chance, I was pleasantly surprised with the spontaneous option of a double with Mia and a more well known lady on the site - I gladly accepted. They obviously picked up that I was a tad nervous, but the conversation with them quickly made that disappear. Not only was I treated with respect and care all the way, but the mischievous part of her and her partner's description came out more and more as things moved along... No clock was watched, not once did I feel like I was being rushed along. Cleanliness and hygiene here was a big plus, as well as the location of the venue - private and safe! Even though the double was mind blowing, Mia on her own was fantastic and her kiss left me wanting to indulge in her more and more - there was a special kind of intimacy, call it chemistry if you prefer... Will definitely be back! I don't think the option of a double is advertised though, but be sure to ask her more about it if it's your kind of pleasure - you won't regret it! Thank you ladies for making my first encounter like this beyond memorable - I reckon I'm hooked on the two of you...

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Mia - Waterkloof Pretoria
Re: Review - Mia - Waterkloof Pretoria
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2014-09-10 15:40:44

Thanks for the review, she is quite a good looking lady. If only to get to PTA, sigh!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.