Bjorn
Bjorn - Cape Town Venue with Class
Cape Town Venue with Class
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 294
View Profile
Posted: 2008-09-07 04:13:01

Hi,
A large biannual exhibition will take place in Cape Town in two weeks time and it is always a issue to find a good place to take foreign clients to.

I suppose it is better to take them to individuals rather than venues but then you need at least two ladies at the same place.

I do not punt in Cape Town so will appreciate any advise.

PunterS.Thompson
PunterS.Thompson - Re: Cape Town Venue with Class
Re: Cape Town Venue with Class
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 361
View Profile
Posted: 2008-09-07 14:32:49

Greetings

With foreign clients, the need for major discretion is not paramount (it is not like they'll meet their neighbour/minister/brother-in-law in the place), so you can go to high class venues.

OK, it's been a while since I saw what girls are working at each place, but for the most part, the quality of the venue (rooms, decor, cleanliness, etc) is as follows:

Top class:
The Ranch (you will need independant transport, like a hired car as this is MILES out of Cape Town, but it is a premier venue).

Nauty40 (it's been a while since I last visited, so I do not know about the ladies, but the actual venue is very professional)

JoJo Cools (this is within decent taxi distance from Cape Town, and supplies only Chinise girls, but the place is immaculate and VERY discrete)

The Embassy (bad press aside, the venue is very upmarket, and seemed to have a decent selection between local and imported oriental girls)

Bedazzled (smallish club, with not a big selection of girls, but very clean and well presented rooms)

Middle Class:
Paradise Dolls (in the heart of Cape Town, has seen better days, has seen better girls, not terrible)

Cupid (In the Sea Point area, very small rooms, only one room has a shower en-suite, sometimes the selection of girls is good, sometimes it is awful)

Zandalees (near the foreshore in the CT CBD, venue is OK, if you do not mind shagging on Massage tables, girls have been well trained)

Avoid like the plague:
The Majestic (I would not punt there with BoneRanger's dick)

Hanky Panky (in Milnerton... This is where STDs mutate to become airborn)

Madonnas (in Sea Point... Skank City)

Chicago (In Bellville... unless overweight, white girls are your thing, then it's perfect)

Places I can not comment on (as I have not visited them):
Moonlight North (very low class venue)
Moonlight South (very low class venue)
Elegance
Blouberg Girls
Salon Europa
Karin's Classique (Sea Point)
Karin's Classique (Bellville)
The Honey Pot

There are a few other lesser known places in an around Cape Town that do not really have names... each with a varying amount of class, but you can not go wrong with the top venues I told you about above.

If you would like, I can be your Cape Town Play Guide (I have my own transport, so I can help you ferry your foreign clients to the different venues). All it will cost you is my punt at the various venues.

Give me your email address, and I'll contact you off the forum.

Your Gonzo Reporter
Bjorn
Bjorn - Re: Cape Town Venue with Class
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 296
View Profile
Posted: 2008-09-07 18:24:38

Thanks, will most likely take you up on the offer.

You quite to the foreigner your prize and make sure this includes part.

I think its better you send me your mail address and I will respond.
Bjorn
Bjorn - Re: Cape Town Venue with Class
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 297
View Profile
Posted: 2008-09-07 18:24:45

Thanks, will most likely take you up on the offer.

You quite to the foreigner your prize and make sure this includes part.

I think its better you send me your mail address and I will respond.
chillipip
chillipip - Re: Cape Town Venue with Class
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 170
View Profile
Posted: 2008-09-07 18:50:12

this wanker has been in Cape Town long enough to know the buzzho, fuck him, don't waste your time punching the keys.
PunterS.Thompson
PunterS.Thompson - Re: Cape Town Venue with Class
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 363
View Profile
Posted: 2008-09-08 01:10:36

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.