Navigation
786dadzn
786dadzn - Any specials in Durban around 1k?
Any specials in Durban around 1k?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1699
View Profile
Posted: 2023-01-31 10:59:08

Affordability at this moment is a major problem for many and the beautiful visiting ladies are charging rather high for some of us especially at this time of the year , I hope things get better and easier in the months to come but for now there's just too many bills to settle and so many beautiful hot ladies we dying to visit...
In saying all that I would like to know if any of the ladies in DURBAN are offering any good 1 hour deals? You welcome to PM me if you wish , my budget is 1k...
I feel this is easier then to directly ask a lady and waste her precious time etc , in this way they can either respond to this post or just move on lol
Have a beautiful day and week ahead everyone
MWAH
Miss K
Miss K - Re: Any specials in Durban around 1k?
Re: Any specials in Durban around 1k?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 616
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-01-31 11:28:45

On 2023-01-31 10:59:08 786dadzn said:
Affordability at this moment is a major problem for many and the beautiful visiting ladies are charging rather high for some of us especially at this time of the year , I hope things get better and easier in the months to come but for now there's just too many bills to settle and so many beautiful hot ladies we dying to visit...
In saying all that I would like to know if any of the ladies in DURBAN are offering any good 1 hour deals? You welcome to PM me if you wish , my budget is 1k...
I feel this is easier then to directly ask a lady and waste her precious time etc , in this way they can either respond to this post or just move on lol
Have a beautiful day and week ahead everyone
MWAH

Mwah
I simply love this .... If only I was in Durban ... I would give you doubly good session
786dadzn
786dadzn - Re: Any specials in Durban around 1k?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1700
View Profile
Posted: 2023-01-31 11:31:38
Edited: 2023-01-31 11:32:33

On 2023-01-31 11:28:45 Miss K said:
On 2023-01-31 10:59:08 786dadzn

Mwah
I simply love this .... If only I was in Durban ... I would give you doubly good session

Awwwwww
And I missed u by a few hours last week!
Well let's see what happens!
Thanks for the msg
Petite Maya
Petite Maya - Re: Any specials in Durban around 1k?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 73
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-01-31 13:34:26

I was thinking about doing a trip to durbz before summer ends. If 1k for FH yor i dont stand a chance with my massage. It wont be worth it, flights and accommodation are pricey and i wont go to dodgy area.

Lol otherwise ill have to get a stand by the traffic light with a massage bed. Would anyone be up for a massage there? Haha

Let me rather stay in CT in the deep blue waters hehe
Miss K
Miss K - Re: Any specials in Durban around 1k?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 619
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-01-31 13:43:11

Some guys are sweet enough for that .... And he pays way more for fh , never complains at all , always supports the ladies, I know a few that come down to durbs and never complains about paying.
He is respectful and is a good laugh .... So yes I would gladly take his 1k fh.

Aint no shame in the game
At least he was honest enough to post it and not call around
786dadzn
786dadzn - Re: Any specials in Durban around 1k?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1701
View Profile
Posted: 2023-01-31 14:06:07

On 2023-01-31 13:34:26 Petite Maya said:
I was thinking about doing a trip to durbz before summer ends. If 1k for FH yor i dont stand a chance with my massage. It wont be worth it, flights and accommodation are pricey and i wont go to dodgy area.

Lol otherwise ill have to get a stand by the traffic light with a massage bed. Would anyone be up for a massage there? Haha

Let me rather stay in CT in the deep blue waters hehe

Eish Hun it's just tough times for now and budgets are heavy tight , maybe by the time you come I'll definitely be able to book your services MWAH

That robot one takes RED light to HOLE new level hehehehe

On that note Cape Town is called the Mother city maybe just maybe because all the fathers (DADS) are in Durban LMAO
kingya
kingya - Re: Any specials in Durban around 1k?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile
Posted: 2023-01-31 14:20:05

Luckily for us poor dudes it doesn't mean if a girl charges less her service is bad, there are loads of excellent ladies available who don't break the bank.
Petite Maya
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 74
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-01-31 14:28:28
Edited: 2023-01-31 14:34:33

Ooooh you said dads are in durbz! Now im sold!!! Lol im there asap!

I hear you my friend. Tough times for all of us lol. "I love my job" but i love doing nice things for myself more hehe just joking man.

Unfortunately everything goes up for us SPs too. So its a real catch 22 otherwise I would charge R500 a massage too but eish life expenses. Everything goes up but not the salaries
kingya
kingya - Re: Any specials in Durban around 1k?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 11
View Profile
Posted: 2023-01-31 14:38:05

If some stuff in life did not go up, some ladies on here would be very unhappy.
Petite Maya
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 236
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-01-31 15:16:42

On 2023-01-31 13:43:11 Miss K said:

So yes I would gladly take his 1k fh.

Aint no shame in the game
At least he was honest enough to post it and not call around

Aah i see maybe the 1k was for the budget January blues or for the local SPs.

As I heard from a sexy foreign french lady he paid her 2k. Also she said he has a very tasty cock, couldn't stop talking about hz cock and good it was! which is why I wanted to go to durbz. To meet him and the special tasty cock. Also meet other punters too that's very generous.

Oh well lets see.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.