[deleted] - Review - Nicole - Midrand Johannesburg
Review - Nicole - Midrand Johannesburg
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2014-08-07 22:18:35

Name: Nicole

City: Johannesburg

Area: Midrand

Full Profile: [View Nicole's Full Profile]

Visited this girl lat Monday. Very bubbly, loves to laugh. I have never met a girl who loves to suck a cock like this girl, If there was a cock sucking competition, she would always come first. I normally do not enjoy a blow on the 2nd round but this girl sucked me dry. She gets on to and ride, hen she squats, The squatting nearly made me shoot my load quicker, well anyway bouncing myself behind that ass made me loose control quicker. The only girl who made me shoot my load too quick in succession. I need to go back again, une woza woza!!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
theki
theki - Re: Review - Nicole - Midrand Johannesburg
Re: Review - Nicole - Midrand Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2015-02-17 12:21:39

Have you moved from vereeniging??
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Nicole - Midrand Johannesburg
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2015-08-10 09:33:18

This lady is my white whale!!!
G-Man0
G-Man0 - Re: Review - Nicole - Midrand Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 37
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-23 08:31:44

WOW or should I say OWO?
What a lovely and soooo damn SEXY looking girl. I also think I should go pay this lass a visit.

She sound amazing!

I'm coming for you dear!!!
TheElegant1
TheElegant1 - Re: Review - Nicole - Midrand Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 12
View Profile
Posted: 2016-09-17 21:53:22

Hi baby, safe me the imaginations and come to Rustenburg, I'm sure you'll stay a little longer, my advice for you, don't let any client sleeps you and you'll see more coming I guarantee you. Please come
pdropper
pdropper - Re: Review - Nicole - Randburg Johannesburg
Re: Review - Nicole - Randburg Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 11
View Profile
Posted: 2017-12-19 08:44:39

Area: Randburg

I've been with Nicole multiple times. definitely the best BJ in the business. She loves to suck cock and she'll have you riding on the edge the entire time she does it. The one time I walked in, we started chatting and I started having a smoke, while I was doing that she dropped down to her knees, unbuttoned my pants and went to town in what was one of the best experiences I've had. She was doing things with her mouth that made me lose control of my motor skills, I couldn't even pull on my cigarette! Those huge West African titties are always fun to suck on and get lost in. Plus a big round ass to hit it doggy style. I've been back many times and will continue to do so because she gives amazing service

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
pdropper
pdropper - Re: Review - Nicole - Orange Grove Johannesburg
Re: Review - Nicole - Orange Grove Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 12
View Profile
Posted: 2018-08-04 21:54:56

Area: Orange Grove

It's been almost a year since I last review Nicole, but there have been many, many visits in that time. i keep going back because she's a delight and her service is top notch as usual. i love blow jobs and she loves to duck duck so I guess she's the perfect match for me.

after round 1 we were talking and we realised I first visited her 4 years ago and I've been a regular ever since. she then said there's a sexy and naughty girl next door that she does doubles with. looking at the profiles its Ryder xxx. I had 2 voluptuous ladies with huge tits all over me. at one point one was sucking my balls and the other the shaft like they were hungry for it. I had a those big breasts and round ashes to play with while they were at it and i was in heaven. eventually finished off with what was an amazing 3 some. I will be back for both of them. if you love voluptuous ladies who can give amazing head and good service, try them out.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.