Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2014-07-30 16:55:31

Name: Goddess Zea

City: Pretoria

Area: Waterkloof Ridge

Full Profile: [View Goddess Zea's Full Profile]

Worst experience of my life!! Cold as Ice. No personality. Does the massage like a robot, nothing sexy and sensual about it. And I did not feel sexually pampered at all. Never saw the 'great smile'....

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Goddess Zea - Waterkloof Ridge Pretoria
Re: Review - Goddess Zea - Waterkloof Ridge Pretoria
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2014-08-01 20:39:53
Edited: 2014-08-01 20:40:53

<b>Name:</b> Goddess Zea

<b>City:</b> Pretoria

<b>Area:</b> Waterkloof Ridge

<b>Last Visit:</b> May 2014

<b>Full Profile:</b> [<a href="/members/displayAdvertiser.php?uid=16462" target="_blank">View Goddess Zea's Full Profile</a>]

Just saw the previous review on Zea, and felt obliged to correct the misconception created by the previous reviewer. I have in my numerous visits to Zea found her to an excellent companion giving one of the most sensuous massages that I ever experienced. She has long dark hair, a beautiful smile, and really lovely eyes. She is well-build, and although she describes herself as "mature" on the site, she is only 34 (her birthday was this week). Many girls advertise their age as 29, but really pushing way past 40. She is a really nice looking 34 year old woman, with a good skills set providing a top class service.

None of the comments that the previous reviewer has regurgitated made any sense to me, as my experience was vastly different from his. What the reasons for his acid review was, I do not know, but in my humble opinion, ZEA is one of the stars in Pretoria , and certainly a firm favourite of mine.

Apart from that, she is also one of the more popular girls at GP, having a lot of regulars, again making the previous reviewers comments in my humble opinion sound like sour grapes ?

My rating of her is in relation to the top massage girls around in Pretoria, and not to say that I am an expert, but Zea certainly is at the top of her game.

Telephone manner is not relevant to Zea, but to the lovely Michelle answering the phone at GP, a friendly face, a friendly voice, and certainly the one that I credit for introducing me to Zea as a blind suggestion.

<b>Ratings:</b>

<b>Face:</b> 5/5
<b>Body:</b> 4/5
<b>Personality:</b> 4/5
<b>Telephone Manner:</b> 5/5
<b>Venue Cleanliness:</b> 5/5
<b>Personal Cleanliness:</b> 5/5
<b>Privacy:</b> 5/5
<b>Service:</b> 5/5

<b>Will you return?</b> Yes
<b>Advertiser looked like the Photos?</b> Yes
<b>Secure Parking?</b> Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.