Basic Member
Posts to Date: 356
View Profile
Posted: 2014-07-25 16:39:02

Name: Mia @ Ti Amo

City: Johannesburg

Area: East Rand/Eastgate

Full Profile: [View Mia @ Ti Amo's Full Profile]

Massage was decent. Took her time with legs and back Sensual was kak. No kissing or touching allowed. Hell couldn't even get to kiss her toes. She is very pretty though. Pity about the service

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 3/5
Telephone Manner: 1/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
stungun
stungun - Re: Review - Mia @ Ti Amo - East Rand/Eastgate Johannesburg
Re: Review - Mia @ Ti Amo - East Rand/Eastgate Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 34
View Profile
Posted: 2014-08-12 17:46:18

Name: Mia @ Ti Amo

City: Johannesburg

Area: East Rand/Eastgate

Full Profile: [View Mia @ Ti Amo's Full Profile]

I heard alot about Mia; also asked around but didn't get much of a response from this forum so I decided to take the dive myself. So I made a booking with her for the hour.
Followed the usual proceedings with this venue...only thing is that I got there on time and had to wait 10 minutes before eventually Mia was available.
So I had a quick chat with her before we started just to get to know her. She's quite young, but mature for her age. In fact, in my experience, too mature for her age. Anyhow, that didn't really bother me as I enjoyed the conversations we had.
Session started with her taking her time with my legs and lower back. Took a bit of a while before she asked me to turn around. When she did, there wasn't body to body slide which was a bit of a disappointment, as I've almost always had a body to body slide at this venue. She didn't do too well with the sensual; pretty much just yanked me till I came.
Pity she didn't allow much touching nor anything a little more intimate, even though she said during our conversation in the beginning that she's open to 'anything'. Anything in my terms didn't mean F/H, for the record. But I was hoping she'd be open to being touched a little...either way, she's cute, enjoyed her conversation. I will consider going back. Maybe she just needed to get to know each other a little better...

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
flyboy69
flyboy69 - Re: Review - Mia @ Ti Amo - East Rand/Eastgate Johannesburg
Re: Review - Mia @ Ti Amo - East Rand/Eastgate Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2014-10-11 17:44:19

Sensaul massage was kak to say the least, not worth the money or waiting for this young lady. Never again..

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.