Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2014-07-25 10:50:12

Name: Vanilla

City: Pretoria

Area: Pretoria North

Full Profile: [View Vanilla's Full Profile]

Let's start off by giving credit where it's due. This girl is absolutely gorgeous. She has a hot body...looks even better than on the photos and her face is just as pretty. Very sexy eyes. Her BJ was also very good...not the best I've had but somewhere up there. The venue was not too bad...seemed to be clean and was admittedly private. But unfortunately for this WG that's where it stops. Her service is not the best. The blow job although good was very short and rushed. Had to ask very nice for an extra couple minutes of play. Didn't want me fondling her pussy or playing with it. No kissing and everything else was very mechanical and she was completely unresponsive. To top it off...After being rushed into orgasming after about 20 minutes. I was asked to leave as she had another customer waiting...even though I already paid for an hour. So I thought fuck that....I'm cutting my losses...getting out of there and never going back. Overall a bad punt...I would not recommend. It's a shame...she is really sexy.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 2/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 2/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.