Navigation
Saffron Skye
Saffron Skye - Cyber Monday Content Special!
Cyber Monday Content Special!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1378
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-11-28 09:49:26

GUYS! DO NOT MISS OUT! LAST DAY ON GETTING GREAT DISCOUNT ON CONTENT!

***Please note that my WhatsApp and Phone is off today***
If you'd like to buy any of the specials please send me a PM or email :)

GOOGLE DRIVE ACCESS FULL OF CONTENT WORTH R4300
Today ONLY get it for R430! That's right! Get it at only 10% of the value!

Individual Packages NOT for sale today as the entire Google Drive that has those option is at a ridiculous discount!

NEW ONLINE SERVICE

The Online GFE - Get 50% OFF

This service is to provide my clients with all the resources I have to offer. It can be helpful for emotional issues, personal issues, developing social skills, practicing flirting or just as a friend/girlfriend.

I care about my clients and build relationships with them. That's why when someone asks about my service, I send them some pictures of me, my interests, my life, and my number. That way they know I'm a real person and get to know the girl they're paying for before they do.
There is no manipulation going on. I treat my clients with respect, and like real human beings. Not like a cash machine.

I am paid via Cash send/E-Wallet instant EFT, and I charge just for phone calls, or chatting. Some of clients have embarrassing thoughts or stuff they just want to get off their chest. While others are going through tough times.

Daily:
Recommended if you just want to chat for a day. Or here and there.

Weekly:
Recommended if you want to chat on and off. Like 3 to 4 days a week, but I will chat with the person for the whole week they paid for.

Monthly:
Recommended if you want to chat consecutively. Like 5-7 days a week. I will chat with the person for the whole month they paid for.
Saffron Skye
Saffron Skye - Re: Cyber Monday Content Special!
Re: Cyber Monday Content Special!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1381
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-11-28 16:35:09

Bump to top

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.