Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2022-11-26 16:28:58

Name: Siren

City: Johannesburg

Area: East Rand/Benoni

Full Profile: [View Siren's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Siren is a real pleaser, best natural boobs I’ve ever seen. Not a clock watcher at all and was open to everything I wanted to do, I will return for sure!

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until Maverickbakkies built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
purpledrop
purpledrop - Re: Review - Siren - East Rand/Benoni Johannesburg
Re: Review - Siren - East Rand/Benoni Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2023-01-14 17:40:26

WOW
WOW
WOW

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until purpledrop built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
zedguy
zedguy - Re: Review - Siren - East Rand/Benoni Johannesburg
Gold Member
View Profile
Posted: 2023-01-18 14:33:06

To say Siren is a fantasy come true does not quite cover it. I am not one to play much in in this space so actually meeting this stunning lady was quite surreal. She is intoxicatingly beautiful and has the most gentle and sensual way about her. An experience I will never forget. Extremely grateful to have had the chance to meet her. She is pure class.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until zedguy built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
zedguy
Gold Member
View Profile
Posted: 2023-01-18 14:33:30

To say Siren is a fantasy come true does not quite cover it. I am not one to play much in in this space so actually meeting this stunning lady was quite surreal. She is intoxicatingly beautiful and has the most gentle and sensual way about her. An experience I will never forget. Extremely grateful to have had the chance to meet her. She is pure class.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until zedguy built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
JakobusNaiyer
JakobusNaiyer - Re: Review - Siren - East Rand/Benoni Johannesburg
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2023-01-19 07:58:41

Siren is the real deal, from the moment she opened the door, I could tell that I had found a gem!

Besides her perfect figure and beautiful smile, you would think that her biggest assets are those two gorgeous twins she possesses... but no, its actually her genuine personality. She is smart, intelligent, well mannered, holds a great conversation and overall just a beautiful soul. I got so carried away chatting with her that I forgot what I was there to do!

Go pay her a visit while she is still around, you wont regret it.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until JakobusNaiyer built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
zedguy
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2023-01-20 09:56:56

To say Siren is a fantasy come true does not quite cover it. I am not one to play much in this space so actually meeting this stunning lady was quite surreal. She is intoxicatingly beautiful and has the most gentle and sensual way about her.
An experience I will never forget. Extremely grateful to have had the chance to meet her. She is pure class.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

JP82
JP82 - Re: Review - Siren - East Rand/Benoni Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 661
View Profile
Posted: 2023-05-22 13:42:08

I have become somewhat disillusioned with punting as of late – I mostly just stick to visiting a handful of regulars. Very occasionally I will see someone new, just to keep it interesting - one thing that has not happened in years though, is me enjoying a session with a new lady so much that I return the very next day. But it happened last week. I just couldn’t stay away. A 1-hour session on Thursday, was followed by 2 hours on Friday and I wouldn’t be exaggerating to say that I am already making plans to head back.

To start- the venue is top notch. Off-street parking, clean well-appointed rooms, decent water pressure in the shower, clean fresh towels. I think the best bit of the venue is a little mini, decked courtyard, it’s lush and green and it’s super relaxing – it’s the perfect space to sit and chill out for five minutes before a massage.

So that’s all good and well but… Siren herself is just spectacular. Her face is absolutely gorgeous. She has keen sparkly eyes, and quite possibly the most charming smile I have ever seen. (There is something about her smile that reminds me of a young Jennifer Love-Hewitt (like in her “Can’t hardly wait” days), but hotter) I know I’m a client, but I found myself averting my eyes from time to time because I was staring at her like a teenager with a crush. I just couldn't help myself.

I am one of those guys who finds a wide variety of body types sexy – from skinny through to what might generously be called curvaceous – but of all the bodies I have seen (both in real life and on screen) Siren’s is probably the closest thing to perfection I have ever come across. Scratch that – it isn’t close to perfect. It is perfect. She is tall and slender, but still has feminine curves. She really should be a swimwear/lingerie model. There is a lot of hyperbole and exaggeration in the review section so I’m not quite sure how to emphasize this enough- she is just perfect. Depending on what you believe, Siren is either the pinnacle of 4 billion years of evolution or your deity of choice was just having a *REALLY* good day on the day that he made her. Either way she is something to behold.

I have said a few times that more important to me than looks is some sort of emotional or intellectual connection – you know, when you just ‘çlick’ with someone. The one thing that I can’t really comment on is her massage skills. She gave me a massage, but I was so engrossed in, and focused on, our conversation at the time that I actually couldn’t tell you how it was. What I can tell you about that time is that Siren is incredibly charming and has a keen intellect. She is sharp as a whip and genuinely engaging- hence the 2-hour booking the following day. 60 mins at a time with her is just not enough. She is honestly bewitching. And that’s before playtime starts.

I don’t usually reveal any details when it comes to the sensual part (because I don’t think it’s possible for a lady to replicate the experience with every client, and I don’t want to create unreasonable expectations) but let me just say that my personal experience was absolutely phenomenal.

I really cannot recommend this lady highly enough.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Teletubby
Teletubby - Re: Review - Siren - East Rand/Benoni Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 267
View Profile
Posted: 2023-05-23 14:53:39

@JP

I don't really trust most of the reviews on esa, but I always keep an eye out for yours. I really appreciate the descriptive detail and we have very similar tastes (mostly).

Siren has just risen up a few notches on my watch list.

Keep up the good work!
Siren
Siren - Re: Review - Siren - East Rand/Benoni Johannesburg
Advertiser
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-05-23 15:08:13

@JP82,

My heart melted reading your review, I can't thank you enough for your beautiful words, you've got this girl smiling for the rest of the year xxx

I had an absolutely incredible time with you on both occasions, you were spectacular company, thank you for everything hun.

Xxx Siren xxx
caussie2000
caussie2000 - Re: Review - Siren - East Rand/Benoni Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2023-05-31 09:02:00

I had the pleasure of meeting this goddess at my home today. She sets a new standard in the industry. Sexy, intelligent and so down to earth. The rest I won’t say much, just that we instantly clicked, and it was an intense session :)

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.