Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2022-11-10 08:53:43

Name: Kitana

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton/Sandhurst

Full Profile: [View Kitana's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
I had the time of my life with this wonderful lady. She’s so sweet, charming and easy going. And she gives a mind blowing, toe curling blowjob. I wish I could keep her all to myself. She’s the best. And, I’ll definitely gonna be returning for more when time permits me to! Thank you Kitana! You’re the best

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until NovusHomo built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
alanlovessex
alanlovessex - Re: Review - Kitana - Sandton/Sandown Johannesburg
Re: Review - Kitana - Sandton/Sandown Johannesburg
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2022-12-25 08:57:10

Area: Sandton/Sandown

What a phenomenal lady.. not your average wg she is interesting intelligent the artwork has meaning and symbolism

Put her on your bucket list she knows how to please

You are AMAZING c .. see you soon

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until alanlovessex built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Forsyth P Jones
Forsyth P Jones - Re: Review - Kitana - Sandton/Sandown Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 512
View Profile
Posted: 2022-12-25 13:26:33

THE GOOD STUFF:

Comms & ease of booking is top-notch via Whatsapp.

All boundaries,rates,work address etc. clearly stated via text or voicenote(great touch,because when you enquire & hear a voice behind the ad persona for the 1st time,it's a huge turn-on,and raises the excitement level of a 1st meet up.

Fees,area,security,privacy,cleanliness,bed,shower,linen,pillows,etc.all are 1st class & inclusive of a market-related fee for the area from where Kitana provides her services(Sandton)....so in short,a fair and competitive rate,there are plenty providers in her area that are more competitive in pricing,and shitloads that charge far more than her,but it's like searching for he's teeth to discover a SP who provides better overall value than Kitana at her asking fee,anywhere in her area or in SA(IMHO).

Kitana(to me),is the complete SP,offering many tierss of service,to cater for most punter requests,so don't be shy to ask her what you want in a session,during booking stage.

I opted for the GFE(the one I'm most comfortable with, especially when connecting with a Provider for the 1st time).

DFK is incredible,proper authentic,Kitana will match the Energy you bring & more

It felt wonderful touching,kissing,stroking,caressing every single centimetre of her divine body,& I was overwhelmed with a sense of deep Gratitude inside me,while enjoying the intimacy created between us during the short hour spent in her Space.

Kitana's artwork is hauntingly beautiful,matched easily by her openness to provide true connection with her temporary lover for the time booked.

She is the Unicorn most experienced punters search for-the one who experiences Pleasure by providing/creating it for/with her client.

Without discussing anything further,I know,intuitively,that this Lady has huge experience,and wondrous adventures lie in store for me,when I continue booking her in future,to understand human sexuality better,& all the benefits to be derived from it,by simply giving of yourself,fully,sincerely and with complete trust in your SP's ability to give you something indescribably more valuable & beneficial than just a basic fuck.

I feel (& believe) that I'm gonna take quantum leaps on how to be a better Lover,& Energy-giver,the more time(& cash) I create,to be with SP Kitana in a sensual Space.

2022 has been horrid for most Sefrricans,how fortunate and blessed we be,yo,that we have so many quality SP's like Kitana,to help us get past challenges we face in this thing called Life,with ease,verve,gusto & like a Boss.

For me,further bookings with SP Kitana are on the cards,which will include,and not be limited by,Role-playing,BDSM(both sub & domme),& open to any damn thing she suggests.

No So-so or bad stuff,one of my best bookings...ever.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Kitana - Houghton Johannesburg
Re: Review - Kitana - Houghton Johannesburg
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2023-01-29 13:14:44

Area: Houghton

Kitana is a simply wonderful lady. Intelligent, passionate, down to earth, beautiful body, gorgeous smile and open minded. The full package. Booking was easy on whatsapp, great conversation before hand which set the scene and expectations. Venue is a safe very private apartment. Safe off street parking.
The hour went by far too quickly with a passion and energy which left me on a high and totally drained.
I cannot recommend Kitana highly enough for the punter who is looking for a connection, lots of passion, lots of nawty play and a really good time. Without going into details, all i can say is don't miss out on a great time. We had lots of fun and another visit will be planned soon. Thanks Kitana for a super time.
PS. I have found some of the comments regarding Kitana's artwork disrespectful and insulting. Don't judge a book by its cover, body artwork is always a personal choice and should never be judged. Ignorance it seems is always bliss for some.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Kitana - Sandton/Benmore Johannesburg
Re: Review - Kitana - Sandton/Benmore Johannesburg
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2023-01-31 08:18:26

Area: Sandton/Benmore

This review is a little late. I met the stunning Kitana earlier this year and boy what breath of fresh air. Booking on whatsapp was a breeze, venue and privacy all 100%. So genuine, soft and gentle but with a sexy naughtiness that gets the pulse racing. A deep and passionate kisser, Kitana has boundless energy and is full of ideas! Trust me this is one gorgeous lady you need to visit. An hour is certainly not enough and her range of service will get you coming back for more. I have already scheduled the next session. Thanks Kitana see you again soon!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until amarok23 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Alphonso
Alphonso - Re: Review - Kitana - Sandton/Sandown Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 20
View Profile
Posted: 2023-02-04 19:03:20

She is a very friendly and nice person in general. I trully enjoyed her company. Her service is also great. I will definitely be going back to see her again.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

martinm
martinm - Re: Review - Kitana - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Re: Review - Kitana - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2253
View Profile
Posted: 2023-02-05 23:43:07

Area: Sandton/Morningside

Kitana came to visit me - what a lovely lady. Conversation was easy, lots to talk about. When it came to the lovemaking that was superb, lots of gfe , some pse , we had such an enjoyable session - will definitely see this honey again. Thank you my dear for a wonderful time. Lots luv. A xxxx

Ratings:

Body: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

prinsloob123
prinsloob123 - Re: Review - Kitana - North Beach Durban
Re: Review - Kitana - North Beach Durban
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 156
View Profile
Posted: 2023-02-16 14:42:42

City: Durban

Area: North Beach

Mature , honest , good looking lady with
a willingness to please!!

enjoyed my time with her.

open minded and fun.

hoping she returns more to KZN.....

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Kitana
Kitana - Re: Review - Kitana - North Beach Durban
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 27
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-02-17 06:37:27

Martin...what a gentleman worldly wise. Delightful time, comfortable. And superlicious naughtiness. Thanks M xxx K
Kitana
Kitana - Re: Review - Kitana - North Beach Durban
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 28
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-02-17 12:33:04

Thank you so much Prinsloo, a highlight of my visit warm,sexy, skilled. Helped me to understand the scene. Gentlemen like you would definitely make me come back to Durban.xxx Kitana

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.