Navigation
Leila Bee (shemale Bollywood B
Leila Bee (shemale Bollywood B - SHEMALES/TRANSSEXUALS (Some interesting facts and insights)
SHEMALES/TRANSSEXUALS (Some interesting facts and insights)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 8
  View Profile  
Posted: 2014-06-12 15:44:46

Just thought I'd start a thread relating to this rapidly expanding niche market :-)

The men who visit me are to be applauded for having done the necessary soul-searching, in order to explore every facet of their being. Every person (without exception) is a mixture of YIN and YANG. The misogynists and misandrists (2 sides of the same coin) maybe don't as yet realise that their "enemy" also dwells within them.

The attraction at work here, is YIN attracts Yang and vice-versa. The masculine seeks the feminine - the feminine seeks the masculine. There are however individuals who are penis-centric and those that are vagina-centric. Even so, the appendage/s they are fixated on must nevertheless be attached to someone that they are not "repulsed" by.

Because men are such visual creatures, I have posted a link below, just as visual support to my insights above. It is a list of transsexuals (this time FTM - female to male) most of whom still have functional vaginas. See if you guys are attracted to any of them - they have pussys, you know?

www.oddee.com/item_98038.aspx
Leila Bee (shemale Bollywood B - Re: SHEMALES/TRANSSEXUALS (Some interesting facts and insights)
Re: SHEMALES/TRANSSEXUALS (Some interesting facts and insights)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 9
  View Profile  
Posted: 2014-06-13 13:47:17

Here is a list of 10 Transsexuals from "the other side" (MTF - male-to-female)

www.oddee.com/item_98035.aspx
havata
havata - Re: SHEMALES/TRANSSEXUALS (Some interesting facts and insights)
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3072
View Profile
Posted: 2014-06-15 07:54:40

@Leila: Hi gorgeous, with your permission can I copy and paste the above posts onto the VISITING A SHEMALE" thread? Or you do it if you prefer? Thanks babes!
Leila Bee (shemale Bollywood B - Re: SHEMALES/TRANSSEXUALS (Some interesting facts and insights)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 10
  View Profile  
Posted: 2014-06-15 19:56:44

Hi HAVS :-) Glad you like ;-) Please do.
Loganlips
Loganlips - Re: SHEMALES/TRANSSEXUALS (Some interesting facts and insights)
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 222
View Profile
Posted: 2014-06-16 11:47:55

Hi Leila,

Thx a mill for sharing, no one could have put this any clearer!

The links are absolutely Genial, pity the macho boys who comment on Shemale reviews don't read this, Shemale lovers are not gay but love the world of sensuality from different sides.

Women are very beautiful, & totally sensual...

Shemales (the real thing...) are like a caviar version!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 11
  View Profile  
Posted: 2014-06-16 17:35:46

@LOGLIPS...Thanx for the vote of confidence :-)

[QUOTE;385142;Loganlips] pity the macho boys who comment on Shemale reviews don't read this

I have recognised (as has the very insightful HAVATA) that these comments you refer to are a "cry for help"...kinda like: "why am I SO INTIGUED by these chicks with their dicks - I was told that I (a masculine man - who doesn't wear pink, doesn't eat quiche, doesn't shave his naughty bits, doesn't cry, etc.) cant be. WTF?! I say: POOR IS THE MAN WHOSE PLEASURE DEPENDS UPON THE PERMISSION OF ANOTHER.

Ignorance is the enemy - not stupidity.

The "macho men" who go around (beating their chests) to demonstrate their machismo, are as much a caricature as the "screaming queens" who walk about with limp wrists to demonstrate their effeminacy - overcompensation for something they perceive to be lacking within themselves. It really is that simple. And, rest assured, THEY DO READ THESE THREADS...

PEACE and GOOD SEX :)))
dodo1779
dodo1779 - Re: SHEMALES/TRANSSEXUALS (Some interesting facts and insights)
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 281
View Profile
Posted: 2014-06-16 22:51:58

But I work hard at the gym to beat on my chest...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 12
  View Profile  
Posted: 2014-06-16 23:37:32

Hehehe...I'm sure you do DODO...please bring that chest over to my nest - I'd love to see/touch/taste it sometime ;-)
Ben Layden
Ben Layden - Re: SHEMALES/TRANSSEXUALS (Some interesting facts and insights)
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2334
View Profile
Posted: 2014-06-16 23:39:33

Leila I admire both thy beauty and thy scholarship in equal measure.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 13
  View Profile  
Posted: 2014-06-17 00:12:56

Thanx BL :-)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.