Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2014-05-28 19:26:47

Name: Peggy

City: Johannesburg

Area: Midrand/Noordwyk

Full Profile: [View Peggy's Full Profile]

She is not as young as stated in her profile, much older by looking at her face.I was exhausted from work on a saturday night and on my way to my place I decided to check this stunner out. I called her nicely who was so sweet and smooth talking over the phone and she directed me to the place from the garage and the entry to the area was hassle free. I got there and she demanded cash first for which I started refusing but gave in ultimately. I undressed and whilst she was starting with BJ, the cell rang and she answered and start directing another punt to her place. She then continues and by then I was turned off already, I tried to continue but my mind wasn't there. We then started shagging which lasted about 15min and she started complaining that I should finish its taking long, that switched me off again,she gave me another 2 minutes to finish whilst the phone was ringing-another client ws waiting outsid, for wich I decided to dress up and leave. I'll never return to this lady ever;its people like her bring the name of this business into direpute with their greed.

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 3/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 2/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Shumani
Shumani - Re: Review - Peggy - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Re: Review - Peggy - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 8
View Profile
Posted: 2016-03-26 07:39:21

Name: Peggy

City: Johannesburg

Area: Midrand/Noordwyk

Full Profile: [View Peggy's Full Profile]

The lady looked a little older than the age stated,but has a great body and yes the Ass is real. She was quite friendly and made me feel relaxed. The service was below average and felt a bit rushed.There was no towel and soap to freshen up after which added to the bad experience.

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 3/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 3/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 2/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Divano
Divano - Re: Review - Peggy - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Re: Review - Peggy - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 15
View Profile
Posted: 2017-12-20 19:03:32

She really look tempting but I doubt if I will test drive her. The reviews seem to be coming from good place, no ill intent at all. Greed is really is ruining the business.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.