Gold Member
Posts to Date: 28
View Profile
Posted: 2014-05-28 16:28:52

Name: Cindy

City: Johannesburg

Area: East Rand/OR Tambo

Full Profile: [View Cindy's Full Profile]

I think this was like the 5th time I was seeing her, my regular since the Stilleto days. This one is too nice to let go, smooth skin, well spoken, true GFE. She works from a 5 star hotel near OR Tambo, so parking and safety was not an issue of concern. I walked in no questions asked at the reception, went straight up to her room and found her looking cute as usual, we talked a little, catching up, no rush at all. Then I asked for OWO and she obliged in a blink, i think she was also looking forward to it. The blow was too electric I couldn't go any longer, I needed to feel her inside, so I asked her to ride me, and man! the way she did it, starting slow while increasing pace as she gets to also enjoy it, and guess what, I had a mirror behind her, so you can imagine the view, she is big bootied and small waist by the way, just the way I like them. Asked her to turn around and do reverse cowgirl, and man! seeing there booty bounce me just made me get up and finish her doggy style. Will I go back? well what do you think if this was my 5th time! Yeah!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
lomza1
lomza1 - Re: Review - Cindy - Polokwane Polokwane
Re: Review - Cindy - Polokwane Polokwane
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 13
View Profile
Posted: 2014-08-26 22:16:50

Name: Cindy

City: Polokwane

Area: Polokwane

Full Profile: [View Cindy's Full Profile]

More a girl next door. Nice body with some fine ass. Boobs too smallish to my liking. Just moved into the venue which was not realy neat and privacy is a problem. Overall, a nice girl who just need to be a bit more confident with what she is doing.

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 3/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 2/5
Personal Cleanliness: 3/5
Privacy: 2/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.