Basic Member
Posts to Date: 14
View Profile
Posted: 2014-05-26 16:23:33

Name: Kimmylee

City: Johannesburg

Area: East Rand/Glen Marais

Full Profile: [View Kimmylee's Full Profile]

Ok my hunger had spoken so I went on the Hunt. Came across Kimmy and made an appointment, the GPS takes you straight to the front gate of the venue in a good part of town, neighbourhood is full of family homes roads are safe and I could be just the guy who's there to visit a friend, sell insurance or or live there. Ample parking space in the yard. Got out of the car and heard someone calling for me, for a second I nearly went straight back to my car to get outta there because DAMN that aint even close to the pictures I saw on the profile but being a confrontational person I soldiered on to find out WTF... lol turns out that's the house keeper.... Whewww. Was shown a room and told Kim would be there in a second, got comfortable looked around and got the feel of a three star bed and breakfast, everything was clean there was a shower in suite and hey all seemed like i was in for a good time. Kim then popped in her skimpy hot dress and then I though heck if she can bang then this is going to be a pleasurable experience.... if only i knew what an under thought that was. we had a little chat shes open and an old friend kinda lady. She was excited i honoured my booking and told me she was going to ensure i enjoyed myself. Again being 6ft5 hulky oke she asked me to pick her up its a thing about ladies, they like being picked up by big guys.. I was surprised how she jumped on me and found out she actually used to be a dancer and her legs gripping around my waist with some strength i could tell she used to be a trained physical someone. i set her on the bed and got a glimpse of a hot pussy and beast mode came over me. took her dress off and the most perfect set of tits came in my view, nipples light bronw screaming fro attention. the next 45min was filled with fucking doggy, fucking missionary, fucking doggy while standing, fucking with her legs wrapped around my waist and those tits slapping. I been in the game since 2012 i have never come across a lady who enjoys giving herself and client pleasure like this, we had a time out then got back into a quickie where i blew my load with the greatest satisfaction. clients go through a lot to get to a ladys place it sucks when its not worth it but here it was worth it and then some. Thank you Kim, like i said you've raised the bar i doubt anyone can lift. Did i mention she kisses with intent... Awesome experience, what a pro

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Kimmylee
Kimmylee - Re: Review - Kimmylee - East Rand/Glen Marais Johannesburg
Re: Review - Kimmylee - East Rand/Glen Marais Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1
  View Profile  
Posted: 2014-05-26 17:11:29

I never thought that I would get such beautiful flattery words. Honestly I had a blast with all that you did to me. Thank you very much, it was indeed a mind blowing experience!....*kisses* you were awesome too sweetness.
Deee340
Deee340 - Re: Review - Kimmylee - East Rand/Glen Marais Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 54
View Profile
Posted: 2014-07-12 00:36:09

First let's start by categorically declaring, she is worth coming back for but I will not because that is how uncontrollable addictions start. T & C's done...
She is not as light as the pictures suggest, Photoshop strikes again.

With that said, she can fuuuuuuuuuuuck. She does things that can make a corrupt BEE player pay his taxes. She is a keeper, a winner. That is all I'm saying and that's that. Take my word for it, go for it.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Kimmylee
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4
  View Profile  
Posted: 2014-07-12 23:10:16

@Deee340.....This will be the first time I will ever critically comment about myself regarding the photoshoot here on ESA. Personally and unjustifiably, will not convince punter viewers to except what they see on the pics to be as is. If you at least have an eye for photography, not everybody is photogenic in terms of lighting. If you can notice the backrounds of my pics, there is a bright light as well as the bright flooring which makes my skin look brighter than what it is can not be what the real thing is, so it is not my fault, the lingerie's nor the photographers fault that the pics look awesomely great. And as for your comments thus far, the telephonic conversation we had and the so called "Photoshoot does it again" is still not my fault. So as for the punters who don't enquire what they're specifications are and what they would expect to see in real life, would not criticize after they have had a so called wonderful experience and want to return for more.

That's all I have to feedback on.

Kimmylee
simsez
simsez - Re: Review - Kimmylee - East Rand/Glen Marais Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2014-07-14 07:17:15

OMG this chick is amazing, love her spirit and enthusiasm, wil deff pay her a visit again..made me feel at ease since i was very nervous and catered for me every need. Baby u were amazing, wil see you soon again:-)

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Deee340
Deee340 - Re: Review - Kimmylee - East Rand/Glen Marais Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 55
View Profile
Posted: 2014-07-14 20:25:53

Oh boy, seems i have roughed up a hornet's nest. Anyway to clear the air, you are in the 90th percentile in terms of the service you give i.e. You get an A-plus. Doesn't change the fact that your photos display you as a much lighter skinned person than the reality. Again, I have suggested to the masses that missing out on you would be a big mistake. Find anything in my review that says you should be avoided. This is a review, not a critical piece.
Kimmylee
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5
  View Profile  
Posted: 2014-07-14 21:52:13

@simsez...thanks babes, you were all natural. Loved the fact that both you and I were shy and that made the whole experience as natural and exciting as it was. Will be here waiting for you. ..mwah!
devilfish
devilfish - Re: Review - Kimmylee - East Rand/Glen Marais Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile
Posted: 2014-08-14 07:47:15

Had the pleasure of meeting this stunner last night. Exceptional service. Great conversation. She know how to treat a man. One of the best i've had and will definately return. One hour definately not enough. Wont go to much into details but this girl know how to pleasure a man. Next there will only be less talking and more action. Money well spent. Thanx babes. mwah.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

stevie22
stevie22 - Re: Review - Kimmylee - East Rand/Glen Marais Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile
Posted: 2014-08-29 19:30:42

I use the services of working girls because I do not have time for relationships - and although I would not say I was an habitual punter, I have had a fair amount of experience in a variety on countries. Very rarely I have been lucky enough to meet up with someone who is truly exceptional, and Kimmylee easily slips into that catergory. She is refreshingly open, easy to chat to, intelligent, and good fun. She is very attractive and has an fabulous body. But above all that, she is really into her job, and really into sex - a true professional who was at pains to make sure everything was going just as I wanted, while at the same time being able to really enjoy herself. She sets a standard for working girls everywhere. She came to my hotel so the venue ratings refer to that.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Kimmylee
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 16
  View Profile  
Posted: 2014-08-30 06:37:00

@devilfish.......Lights! Camera! Action! *wink*! I'll be the Leading Lass and you the Leading Lad as we synchronize our bodies and move to the rythm. Let your Kingpin call my Queen B (if you know what I mean).

Thank you so much, I definitely look forward to your next visit....*kisses*

Kimmylee

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.