Basic Member
Posts to Date: 12
View Profile
Posted: 2014-05-13 01:10:59

Name: Hot Queens

City: Johannesburg

Area: Midrand/Noordwyk

Full Profile: [View Hot Queens's Full Profile]

The is run by a great manager, and there is a girl that wld suite ur taste, so pick choose or refuse there is one for everyone...had a good time with a lady called sash great service so I stayed for 2 hours, the best part of this place is there is a good selection of ladies and they are available 24/7 also the management is on par, also on the same night I requested an out call and the lady was at my hotel in 20 mins thanks again for the great service

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Hot Queens
Hot Queens - Re: Review - Hot Queens - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Re: Review - Hot Queens - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2
  View Profile  
Posted: 2014-06-07 21:19:07

Thank you so much Tier1 , we are very appreciative of the comment and look forward to seeing you soon for more great times
Cameltoejockey
Cameltoejockey - Re: Review - Hot Queens - Midrand/Glen Austin Johannesburg
Re: Review - Hot Queens - Midrand/Glen Austin Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile
Posted: 2014-08-02 17:56:28

Area: Midrand/Glen Austin

This is an attempt to give you guys some details about my experience at this venue. Yes, I have to use the word experience because I found it to be more than a visit.

I've been to this venue once during the past 2 weeks. I went there to check out the place and to assess the "menu". I can confirm that they offer a wide range of "dishes". I know now why people becum obese because I ate my heart out. I'll elaborate on the "dishes" a little later.

About the venue, apparently it used to be somewhere in Noordwyk and they've recently relocated to the existing venue which is on a plot in the Glen Austin A/H area. It's fairly close to Allendale Rd to give you an idea of the location.

The venue consists of several individual buildings and from what I've seen is that each building has two bedrooms. The rooms are very clean and neat with clean towels and linen. Every room has it's own bathroom with shower/bath facilities. They also offer overnight facilities if you plan to over indulge a bit, which is what happened in my case. I found the overnight rates to be a bit steep compared to the rates of a hotel room but it never crossed my mind once I had a good look at the "menu".

The venue is more of a lodge and it's very private with ample parking facilities. I never bumped into any other punters during my stay, not that I am worried about it. I suggest you take your own beverages of choice which is what I did so I'm not sure if they have a "tuck shop" at the "fuck shop". Every room has its own TV with the full DSTV bouquet but if you go there to watch TV then you are there for the wrong reasons in my opinion. Something lacking in the rooms are a little bar fridge and I'm sure the management team will sort it out in due course. Maybe it's a good thing they didn't have fridge facilities in the rooms because I have no doubt that I would've stuck my dick in it to cool down during my stay. They don't have credit card facilities which will be a welcome facility because the closest banking facility is about 15 minutes away.

Upon my arrival at the venue, which was just before 20h00, I pressed the intercom at the gate and I was greeted by a friendly voice. The gates opened and there were no eyes staring at me knowing the reason for my visit.

I was welcomed by one of two managers which was a great experience because I don't like it when you walk into a place and you have punani all over you. I felt very welcome and comfortable after meeting the manager. She then took me to a room and helped me to settle in. She asked me if I would like to have a look at the "menu" and I asked her to do so in 10 minutes or so. As agreed, I had a knock on my door 10 minutes later. The manager came in and asked me if I'm ready to look at the "menu". I obliged because I had "hunger pains"  and it needed the urgent attention of a penis practitioner.

The girls walked into my room and introduced themselves. I didn't hear to much of what they had to say because they were dressed covering only the essential parts. I knew I was on a winning wicket and needless to say, the devil was on the loose in my pants. Once the ladies left my room I was asked to make the difficult decision of which dick doctor I wanted to treat my "condition". It was at this point in time that I realised that my "condition" was serious and that I will have to stay over for the night.

As mentioned in some reviews I did in the past, I prefer not to disclose the details of what happened in the bedroom. What I can say is that I spent the following hours with 4 lovely and very horny girls. I'm not interested in Greek so I can't comment on that.

Stacy - Quite a tall lady with lovely boobs and long legs and as you know, big frogs breed in the long reeds. Make sure you have a healthy appetite and enough stamina.
Return = Yes

Angel- I'm still not sure whom of us were the horniest but I won't dispute it if she was. Very nice personality and very clean girl.
Return = Yes

Tyra - Very nice personality with a matching appetite for receiving and giving pleasure and as a result
we "clicked" very well, or so I think.
Will return = Yes

Amber - Petite little girl and gives a BJ of note. Ran out of time and have some unfinished business with her which looks very promising.
Return = Yes

I contacted the manager yesterday and I was told that they have quite a couple of new girls and therefore I will be visiting very soon.

I also had the opportunity to meet the other manager and she can be thankful that she's not available on the menu ... I sincerely hope it changes ..... :)

In closing, I'm not very fond of visiting venues but I will most definitely be returning to this venue in future because of their hospitality, cleanliness and the variety on offer.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Hot Queens
Hot Queens - Re: Review - Hot Queens - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3
  View Profile  
Posted: 2014-08-02 20:51:47

On behalf of everyone of everyone at hot queens , we'd like to say thank you for the appreciation, its very encouraging when you enjoy being in our company as much as we enjoy being in yours. Cameltoe, we hope to see you again very soon :-)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Hot Queens - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2014-08-11 13:24:11

wow. i envy this guy. i must agree with him on angels review. that girl left me gasping for air. i dont really visit houses too but this venue has me as a regular. im going to see them again this week. and this time i hope im there in time to see the whole menue.
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2015-03-08 17:43:18

I don't normally go to venues without knowing who I'm going to fuck, but decided to just go and see what they have on offer. Secure, private venue. Was greeted by the manageress and led to a room to wait for the ladies to come and introduce themselves. OK selection of girls. I settled on "Lolly", who I think might be Sasha who advertises here. She gave me a good blow and rode me just how I like it. I then banged her missionary before cunning. Only downside was she didn't allow a 69. Other than that, my expectations were met and I'll return either for the same girl or another.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Personality: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Milano850728
Milano850728 - Re: Review - Hot Queens - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2015-03-09 13:25:12

I need to get directions to this place.
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-04-06 17:37:13

@Milano850728 Well, call them and I'm sure they'll give you directions like they give the rest of us.
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-05-23 08:11:41

Visited again yesterday - was a bit disappointed with the quality of girls. Has dropped in my opinion since my last visit. Only 2 girls really caught my attention: "Honey" and "Zeva" who I settled on and reviewed on her profile. Maybe I just went on a bad day.
Jack Steed
Jack Steed - Re: Review - Hot Queens - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 20
View Profile
Posted: 2015-06-17 17:24:56

Chowed 10 girls from this house so far, Greek & OWO my favourite included. I used to bareback greek one girl from Free State Welkom, but she left. makes me hard thinking about it.Whats life without a risk, you wont enjoy yhe fruits. Had an unplanned double once after two girls caught my attention. Nice Menu and each girl is full of surprises, knowing it's a privilege to perform at this venue. However my last encounter was rushed girl asked me to leave 15minutes into an hours session. But i won't let one rotten apple spoil all.There are beers and wine for sale too which you can take with to the room.lady manager is very friendly too. I feel at home there and will always be back.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.