Basic Member
Posts to Date: 381
View Profile
Posted: 2014-07-28 09:54:27

Name: Lisa @ Apasionada

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton

Full Profile: [View Lisa @ Apasionada's Full Profile]

After going off the radar for a minute I (like Lex) decided to re-sample this lovely lady for a relaxed two hour session. After moving from Sandton/Randburg to Fourways, the new Apasionada venue is considerably smaller than the old venue, but I guess there are slightly fewer ladies available as well. The house is in a quiet complex with guards at the gate. They ask you for your name but they don't ask for an ID or stop you from entering. So you can tell them that your name is "Michael Jackson" and you are in. Its a fairly new complex so the rooms are a little smaller than the old house but the up side is that the shower facilities are en suite. As before, one gets a fresh white towel for the shower and there are lots of male toiletries for you to chose from, including my father's old favourite "Old Spice Aftershave"!

On the day that I went there were three ladies that were available. As a creature of habit I went with who I was familiar with, but the other ladies are also quite dishy I must say.

Lisa was dressed in a black and white panel dress, with dark stockings. The dress was white in the front, so from the front with her hair neatly pulled back she looked like one of those old school nurses. As she led me up the stairs I could not help but notice her "wiggle, wiggle, wiggle"! When she got to the top of the stairwell she turned and caught me looking at her assets. She smiled and proceeded to the massage room.

After emerging from the shower with my private bits covered by the white towel I went into the heated room. Lisa was waiting for me with her assortment of goodies on the side table. She walked over to me and flicked the knot at my waist and let the towel drop to the floor. She leaned over brushing up against my exposed manhood and whispered her "instructions" to me.

What followed was another amazing session that began with a traditional massage and ended with with sitting on top of me. She was covered in oil and rubbing her womanhood on my back. Her ample breasts rubbing up on either side of my head. At this point she whispered into my ear "Would you like to get some gentleman's relief sir?" No prizes for guessing what my response to that question was,.....looking at her lovely face and those curves covered in oil I never stood a chance! I was done! She got me again! I think I could get used to this massage business!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.