Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2024-01-30 08:29:29

Name: Precious

City: Durban

Area: North Beach

Full Profile: [View Precious's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
I went out to visit this sexy lady and oh boy I was impressed. I took couple of minutes starring at her while we had a chat. Then we began, I got some quick head but I was already harder than a rock. She offered to ride me I couldn't resist and let me tell you something she can ride, I stopped her after a while because I was going to bust and I needed to see that behind in action. I quickly asked her to bend over and be hold I saw a huge mountain and I was impressed by how she showed it off. Managed to get a couple of strokes in before busting. I could not end like I stayed for longer than I had planned initial. Since I am the original rider, I wanted to show her how it's done and boy she moaned when I was riding, left her in suspense.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until Rider567 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Lenovo22
Lenovo22 - Re: Review - Precious - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Precious - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 18
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-19 13:58:23

Name: Precious

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Ferndale

Full Profile: [View Precious's Full Profile]

This was one of those sessions that were for the book, something to be written for the future generations.

She is an amazing girl, the face is pretty, the boobs fill up your hands. The ass! The ass is massive, and totally defeated me, and I loved it. I loved how responsive she was, and how she enjoys being f*cked. I also loved how flexible she was, and could easily get into any position I imagined, and the ass provided sufficient cushioning throughout.

Last thing. To emphasize the point, the ass is amazing!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.