Navigation
Tony69er
Tony69er - Mynx of East Rand/Edenvale, the best of the best
Mynx of East Rand/Edenvale, the best of the best
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2014-04-11 14:49:37

Gentlemen and lady Punter's and Friends I challenge you this day that you think you had the best of the best, I also thought so until I had the best of the best last night.

Only posting a revue 12 hour later due to the fact that I needed to use the perfect word to describe the angel from haven with Pandora's box. For the very first time have I ever walk away from a booking Totally satisfied, and with a bliss of heaven,

Mynx of East Rand/Edenvale, you said that I was going to be your next victim and I challenged you knowing what has happened in the past with girls that were full of hot air, was I treated to the best of the best, a woman who will blow your mind, in more than ONE way.
Even today as I fell my muscle ache with pleasure I find myself smiling with pleasure and getting all excited again and it has been on going the whole day already.
So I dear you to go and have the time of your life who now you may not be hear tomorrow and will never get to now how good it really is, thanks

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.