Navigation
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: They finally made it you are the best.
Re: They finally made it you are the best.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 14023
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-06-29 00:29:33
Edited: 2022-06-29 00:30:32

Reason why i wont be travelling to anyway,home is the best place to be.since i have the gas heater,lights that i just connected they switch off once the power comes back and on when it goes off.so no disturbance at all

But honestly speaking,im really thankful to the guy who got me a gas heater.so im fully sorted
Allora
Allora - Re: They finally made it you are the best.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 246
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-06-29 08:17:48

Hahahahaha, I laughed, you guys must have seen the face of the punter who was here afternoon yesterday, when he realised that the heater was slowly dying, he shout load shedding

Hihihihihihihihi, but before he finished the word generator has already kicked in and the heater was bright again.
Man it causes a lot of anxiety for many.
Miss Red ( Aka Louise )
Miss Red ( Aka Louise ) - Re: They finally made it you are the best.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6296
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-06-29 08:33:37
Edited: 2022-06-29 08:35:24

Geez..how glad i am i moved to cpt..;)

Cpt not as bad as GP when it comes to loadshedding and power issues due to bad maintenance.. here if it is set for 2 hours its 2hours when i was in GP 2 hours became days because of them blowing up stuff when switching it on.. during 2020 i suffered through a whole damn week where we only had about 27hours of power in that week..it was crazy frustrating .

I got very lucky..where i stay now absolutely no loadshedding at all... i am blessed;)

Cleopatra (your Royal Affair)
Cleopatra (your Royal Affair) - Re: They finally made it you are the best.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 422
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-06-29 08:58:21

Thank heavens my space has a generator! So always warm and cozy...
Cleopatra (your Royal Affair)
Cleopatra (your Royal Affair) - Re: They finally made it you are the best.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 423
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-06-29 09:00:27

On 2022-06-29 08:33:37 Miss Red ( Aka Louise ) said:
Geez..how glad i am i moved to cpt..;)

Cpt not as bad as GP when it comes to loadshedding and power issues due to bad maintenance.. here if it is set for 2 hours its 2hours when i was in GP 2 hours became days because of them blowing up stuff when switching it on.. during 2020 i suffered through a whole damn week where we only had about 27hours of power in that week..it was crazy frustrating .

I got very lucky..where i stay now absolutely no loadshedding at all... i am blessed;)

You are blessed indeed!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.