Navigation
AP45
AP45 - Re: All nighters - care to share?
Re: All nighters - care to share?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 58
View Profile
Posted: 2022-06-28 14:56:23

Wow I think I should have a all nighter now. LOL
Cunilinkiss
Cunilinkiss - Re: All nighters - care to share?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1259
View Profile
Posted: 2022-06-28 15:26:26

On 2022-06-28 14:56:23 AP45 said:
Wow I think I should have a all nighter now. LOL

Fortunately you don't need lights ...
Potatoejetguy
Potatoejetguy - Re: All nighters - care to share?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 405
View Profile
Posted: 2022-06-28 17:31:16

The first most important thing, book the lady for an hour first, before deciding on an all nighter for a later date With someone you have not met Before.
Cassie (the Original)
Cassie (the Original) - Re: All nighters - care to share?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 815
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-06-28 18:50:44

Love them... ;)))
A good meal or a good movie popcorn ad astro's.
A bit of bubbly and great conversation a few laughs and good sex.. on arrival, midnight booty call and of course the parting morning session in the shower makes for a perfect night out.

No girl likes to be stood up and safety is of grave importance, so a paid uber by the client and a pre-booking fee is required to ensure safety and commitment from both both parties.

Fun fun fun
ExpatMike
ExpatMike - Re: All nighters - care to share?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2022-06-29 07:58:36

Can I ask a genuine question?

Since realistically an all nighter would involve maximum three rounds and a lot of wasted hours sleeping and recharging; what is the advantage over spending the same amount of money on three separate hour long sessions?
Raphael_ Xclusive
Raphael_ Xclusive - Re: All nighters - care to share?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 330
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-06-29 08:03:59

On 2022-06-29 07:58:36 ExpatMike said:

Since realistically an all nighter would involve maximum three rounds and a lot of wasted hours sleeping and recharging; what is the advantage over spending the same amount of money on three separate hour long sessions?

@ExpatMike a lot of people struggle to receive intimacy and Companionship. Intimacy goes beyond the rounds. It's the conversation, the banter, the company, the energy... some of the most wonderful and genuine people I have met are in the industry.
When I eventually retire from the industry, I too will become a full time punter.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: All nighters - care to share?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-06-29 08:06:08

Companionship and the option to make it 4 or 5 rounds if you're up for it
Landie Q
Landie Q - Re: All nighters - care to share?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4899
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-06-29 08:10:59

I agree with Raphael there. Yes you can do the 3 seperate 1 hour sessions, but then you miss out on the fun between rounds. The intamacy, the conversation, having some laughs together, sharing a meal, maybe cuddle up with a movie... All those things are the "extras" that you get with an overnight.
And an overnight does not need to be limited to only 3 rounds...*naughty-smile*
ExpatMike
ExpatMike - Re: All nighters - care to share?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2022-06-29 12:40:00

That's an interesting perspective - I guess it really does depend on your reasons for seeking sexual services.

I suppose if I met an SP that I really clicked with, I'd be open for it. Actually, in some countries the sex business model is such that an allnighter is standard - you go and pick up a girl from certain nightclubs and she will stay with you until morning at the least; usually they even come with overnight bags, and it still costs only the same as a couple of hours. So I've done that a few times. I'd say a mixed experience, but that probably is due to not really properly selecting the girls in advance.
Miss Red ( Aka Louise )
Miss Red ( Aka Louise ) - Re: All nighters - care to share?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6301
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-06-29 14:10:29

On 2022-06-29 12:40:00 ExpatMike said:
That's an interesting perspective - I guess it really does depend on your reasons for seeking sexual services.

I suppose if I met an SP that I really clicked with, I'd be open for it. Actually, in some countries the sex business model is such that an allnighter is standard - you go and pick up a girl from certain nightclubs and she will stay with you until morning at the least; usually they even come with overnight bags, and it still costs only the same as a couple of hours. So I've done that a few times. I'd say a mixed experience, but that probably is due to not really properly selecting the girls in advance.

Usually the overnight rates are 4 or 5 times the hourly rate... so spending 8 to 12 hours works out relatively cheap.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.