Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - All nighters - care to share?
All nighters - care to share?
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-06-28 10:42:10

Hey Purple peepz, just a quick one. I've never had the opportunity to book an all nighter, but I really want to. Can anyone help me with a general break down of events? You pick the lady up? Uber her? What time does this all nighter start? Is there a specific amount of time? Does the lady sleep over and leave in the morning? Do I have to give her breakfast in bed? Lol.

Please share some of those memorable teachable moments. :) The dos and donts, if you don't mind.
Lanavol
Lanavol - Re: All nighters - care to share?
Re: All nighters - care to share?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 893
View Profile
Posted: 2022-06-28 11:09:56
Edited: 2022-06-28 11:24:15

I only ever book all nighters or alldayers.

She gets her own Uber.
She arrives.
You are prepared - scrubbed, booze, chocolate, music, clean everything...
Meet her like you've known her for a long time and you missed her.
Offer drinks etc.
Chat about general stuff.
The conversation will guide itself , and if the lady is a pro she will guide it to where you know it will go . Do not ask deeply personal things, she will volunteer if she wants to share. Once relaxed, discuss your needs and the dos and don'ts. Tell her what time she must leave in the morning. If you need to leave before her then tell her she needs to check out after you (if hotel). Offer shower, perhaps together?
If she is not your thing just say so in a nice way, offer a cancellation fee and send her away politely. However, by now you're probably half drunk and she is becoming your thing lol.
Discuss things honestly and directly .
The rest will happen spontaneously.
In the morning try for another round if you have no regrets
If you have - be polite. Offer shower, coffee, breakfast or more booze (you'll be surprised).
Do anything you'd do if you really knew her well. Give her the BFE, it is always appreciated.
Do everything with respect, unless she requests disrespect as a kink.
Expect to be pleased, do not try too hard to please. She is there for you, remember. She knows it. In saying that, find out what turns her on, do it and see how nicely she will reciprocate.
Be spontaneous.
Everything in-between has no formula.
Go with the flow.

If you are visiting her, then logically modify the above. Respect her dwelling and possessions.

Have fun and share the experience with the purple crowd.

Lanavol
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 894
View Profile
Posted: 2022-06-28 11:10:25

Now the ladies can chirp in lol
Miss Red ( Aka Louise )
Miss Red ( Aka Louise ) - Re: All nighters - care to share?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6293
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-06-28 11:18:42
Edited: 2022-06-28 11:19:56

The fun thing about all nighters is that not one is the same, not even when you have more than one all night with the same client or the same lady.;)

Best advise is talk to a lady you want to spend an evening with..;)

Not all would want to be ubered, or picked up, some might preffer to meet up somewhere first or come to your space ditectly or would prefer you to come to her space.

Not all would want to eat out, some would prefer an order in or even a meal made by you or made toghther.

Not all would expect to go out to drink or even expect drinks to be had. Some prefer to stay away from alcohol all together.

Not all would expect breakfast, but would prefer to leave before that. Not everyone would expect you to make them coffee in the morning either but would love to make you a cup of coffe before she leaves.

Not all would want to play the whole night, not all would want to stay awake the whole night. Some would prefer to play a bit and sleep a bit and play again in morning.

Best advise is to decide what you want and need out of the time you book and them find a lady that is willing to accomodate to your wants and needs.

If you aint or are the party guy that wants to party and get drunk tell her so.

If you the all night play type of guy or the slow chill guy that wants to play cuddle sleep and play again in morning tell her so.

I can go on and on... point is...

Communication is key.

That is the secret to a good all nighter.

Lanavol
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 898
View Profile
Posted: 2022-06-28 11:26:33

On 2022-06-28 11:18:42 Miss Red ( Aka Louise ) said:
The fun thing about all nighters is that not one is the same, not even when you have more than one all night with the same client or the same lady.;)

Best advise is talk to a lady you want to spend an evening with..;)

Not all would want to be ubered, or picked up, some might preffer to meet up somewhere first or come to your space ditectly or would prefer you to come to her space.

Not all would want to eat out, some would prefer an order in or even a meal made by you or made toghther.

Not all would expect to go out to drink or even expect drinks to be had. Some prefer to stay away from alcohol all together.

Not all would expect breakfast, but would prefer to leave before that. Not everyone would expect you to make them coffee in the morning either but would love to make you a cup of coffe before she leaves.

Not all would want to play the whole night, not all would want to stay awake the whole night. Some would prefer to play a bit and sleep a bit and play again in morning.

Best advise is to decide what you want and need out of the time you book and them find a lady that is willing to accomodate to your wants and needs.

If you aint or are the party guy that wants to party and get drunk tell her so.

If you the all night play type of guy or the slow chill guy that wants to play cuddle sleep and play again in morning tell her so.

I can go on and on... point is...

Communication is key.

That is the secret to a good all nighter.

There you go. Nice one.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: All nighters - care to share?
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-06-28 12:01:50

Thank you! The insights shared are most valuable, and communication is key, gotcha ;)

Landie Q
Landie Q - Re: All nighters - care to share?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4897
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-06-28 12:05:33

Totally agree with @Miss Red. Communication or lack thereof can determine on how good or bad a visit can be. (And this counts for shorter bookings as well, not only an overnight)

I had some amazing overnights so far. Each one different as @Miss Red said, but with every one all do's and don'ts, preferences, kinks, likes/dislikes etc was discussed upfront.

The best thing about overnights is there is no rush... And of course that delicious morning sex just before you leave!
*naughty-grin*
Cunilinkiss
Cunilinkiss - Re: All nighters - care to share?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1256
View Profile
Posted: 2022-06-28 12:30:55

Cool logic Lanavol!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: All nighters - care to share?
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-06-28 12:39:31

Thank you Landie Q, I've always found that my best sessions have been with ladies that don't mind chatting a bit and building up that sexual energy. I'm definitely one of those types that never wants to cross a line, so I rather ask before hand. Some ladies don't like this though, I'm not sure if they feel like I'm time wasting? But it's always just to create the boundaries of the so I know where my limits are.
Landie Q
Landie Q - Re: All nighters - care to share?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4898
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-06-28 12:46:54

On 2022-06-28 12:39:31 MasterMuffer said:
Thank you Landie Q, I've always found that my best sessions have been with ladies that don't mind chatting a bit and building up that sexual energy. I'm definitely one of those types that never wants to cross a line, so I rather ask before hand. Some ladies don't like this though, I'm not sure if they feel like I'm time wasting? But it's always just to create the boundaries of the so I know where my limits are.

This is true! I dont promote endless chit chatting on whatsapp everyday, but when i have an overnight i like to flirt and tease a bit with some chatting before the time. *naughty-grin*. It builds up some excitement and anticipation to what is lying ahead...

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.