Navigation
KungfuK
KungfuK - Re: Is sex without orgasm a failure?
Re: Is sex without orgasm a failure?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 46
View Profile
Posted: 2022-06-28 15:36:06

On 2022-06-28 15:12:47 Kooni said:

Who must take responsibility for the failure, you or the SP. In my view if you can't ejeculate , or ejeculate to quickly it's the punters problem and not that of the lady.

I was referring to an orgasm not ejaculation, for me orgasm requires some participation from the lady without getting into details without a willing SP I will ejaculate but not orgasm with some exceptions in this case failure on SP side. For the later rounds sometimes take too long to orgasm/ejaculate and in an hour booking I don't have the luxury of time hence I said no failure
curioso
curioso - Re: Is sex without orgasm a failure?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 422
View Profile
Posted: 2022-06-28 15:57:36

From experience, I have noticed that the older you get, the longer you can last. Obviously factors like stress, condom type and compatibility do make a difference with a booking, but I always ensure that I orgasm, be it in the moment or via manipulation after a long shag. Most ladies are skilled enough to ensure a great ending though!
Hazel Grace
Hazel Grace - Re: Is sex without orgasm a failure?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-06-30 08:10:35

Thanks for all the insightful post
Now here's to seeing nothing between the sheets as a failure,only real pleasure and deep satisfaction

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.