Navigation
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Is sex without orgasm a failure?
Re: Is sex without orgasm a failure?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 7131
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-06-28 09:52:06

A lady's perspective:
Climax is not always the ultimate. Just because I didn't cum doesnt mean I didn't enjoy the session. And just beacuse I climaxed doesnt mean I enjoyed the guy. I climax very often and thats largely due to me being in control of my own pleasure - I take it. A lot depends on my needs at the time. Somedays I lwanna fuck and other days I wanna make love. An orgasm isn't all there is to sex OR lovemaking ..... And sometimes these terms are the same thing and other times mutually exclusive.
Minime V10.1
Minime V10.1 - Re: Is sex without orgasm a failure?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2511
View Profile
Posted: 2022-06-28 10:19:24

Isnt this the same as asking: " So you ran the comrades marathon but didn't cross the finish line....did you fail?" (Answer ....Yes)

Or

"You studied for 4 years, but quit right before the last exam and didn't graduate....did you fail?" (Answer.....Yes)
Kooni
Kooni - Re: Is sex without orgasm a failure?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3888
View Profile
Posted: 2022-06-28 11:43:38

On 2022-06-28 10:19:24 Minime V10.1 said:
Isnt this the same as asking: " So you ran the comrades marathon but didn't cross the finish line....did you fail?" (Answer ....Yes)

Or

"You studied for 4 years, but quit right before the last exam and didn't graduate....did you fail?" (Answer.....Yes)

1. Quiting is not the same as failing. But either or, it might be because you enjoy student life so much that it lead to failing or quiting.

2. Did you enjoy the "run" even thou you did not finish. "Possibly", but it would have been better if you did finish in time.

EvilAngel
EvilAngel - Re: Is sex without orgasm a failure?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2056
View Profile
Posted: 2022-06-28 11:56:45

Agree with Boobs and some other. I had a few sessions that I didnt cum. But as Boobs say, you a hard, but you dont cum.
And I know the ladies try there best. But as everyone knows there body, you enjoy it so much, but during the BJ, sex and hand you just knows today is one of those days.
But it dont means the sesion must be finish cuddeling, kissing still can be enjoyed.
Cunilinkiss
Cunilinkiss - Re: Is sex without orgasm a failure?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1258
View Profile
Posted: 2022-06-28 12:38:27

One thing sure to lead to a failed session is undue pressure to climax. Go with the flow and you may even find the climax there when you stopped chasing it
balasbak
balasbak - Re: Is sex without orgasm a failure?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1474
View Profile
Posted: 2022-06-28 12:41:51

The climax last a couple of seconds ... it's the whole experience for me personally ... :)
Hazel Grace
Hazel Grace - Re: Is sex without orgasm a failure?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-06-28 14:19:45

Thanks for the responses.This is a very intresting topic. Bbw Nadia, I love your statement of "being in control of your of your own pleasure". That is so sassy and sophisticated.And yes I do agree ,the orgasm isn't the only pleasurable moment of the deed.
skaapiedoes
skaapiedoes - Re: Is sex without orgasm a failure?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2022-06-28 14:21:56

This is a great question, I saw a beautiful lady how gives a great full body sensual massage, but I asked her to finish me with her feet, and God! She rubbed and played with my cock for about 40minutes I had about 3 dry orgasms my body's was twitching and quivering constantly. I also did eventually ejaculated all over her toes. It was perfect and amazingly worth it. Also getting a ruined orgasm is also great fun.
KungfuK
KungfuK - Re: Is sex without orgasm a failure?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 45
View Profile
Posted: 2022-06-28 15:04:10

If I pay for it: it's a failure if I don't orgasm in the first round second round and onwards not a failure. In a general sense no, the journey is just as important, looking at a beautiful body, and countless other smaller aspects make the experience.
Kooni
Kooni - Re: Is sex without orgasm a failure?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3895
View Profile
Posted: 2022-06-28 15:12:47

On 2022-06-28 15:04:10 KungfuK said:
If I pay for it: it's a failure if I don't orgasm in the first round second round and onwards not a failure. In a general sense no, the journey is just as important, looking at a beautiful body, and countless other smaller aspects make the experience.

Who must take responsibility for the failure, you or the SP. In my view if you can't ejeculate , or ejeculate to quickly it's the punters problem and not that of the lady.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.