peterb - ESA Charity Social at Pablos 28 July - lets give some thing back
ESA Charity Social at Pablos 28 July - lets give some thing back
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 973
View Profile
Posted: 2022-06-14 14:51:55

Hey folks

Just to clear up a ton of stuff posted on the last thread about the social

Pablos will be ready to host this Social on the 28th of July, smack bam in the middle of winter. So this will be the Winter Social.

It will be a Charity driven event to help the non profitable organizations working within our industry with some much needed funds.

The entrance fee will work the same as the last Social in March, except that gents will pay R350 and ladies R100. The ladies R100 will go towards Charity and R100 from the gents fee will go towards Charity.
If there is any confusion you are welcome to contact me via pm or WhatsApp.
There will be a cut off date, like before, to enable us to crunch the number for catering purposes.
SO NO PAYMENT AT THE DOOR.

I will once again have Pablos banking details on my WhatsApp profile for payment.

We are 2 and a half months away from this Epic event so please don't wait until the last moment to book your spot.

As we go further details will follow.

There's a thread running about the 20 year membership or close to guys. We haven't seen many of those guys at a Social lately. It will be great for the long time members to grace us with their presence.

Regards
Nic@Pablos
074 255 8303
peterb
peterb - Re: ESA Charity Social at Pablos 28 July - lets give some thing back
Re: ESA Charity Social at Pablos 28 July - lets give some thing back
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 974
View Profile
Posted: 2022-06-14 14:57:34

So any other towns/ provinces that want to run their own or simply donate to the charities

Anyone that wants to donate blanket, nappies, kiddies food, tined food please feel free to bring and donate

Thanks

Peter
hbviper
hbviper - Re: ESA Charity Social at Pablos 28 July - lets give some thing back
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 585
View Profile
Posted: 2022-06-16 09:56:43

@Peterb and @Nic from Pablo's. This is a really brilliant idea like I said previously. And well done on arranging another social.

It would have been nice to have a social every Month, but the reality, it is very hard work to arrange and then there is also ladies and gents eager to go and all hyped up, but just in the end not pitch up or come forth. It always happens, but then you get the ladies and gents who always shows up, and at every social there is your normal faces, and then some new, and then some regulars not there, especially at the last social.

So ladies and gents, come on, old and new, regulars, newbies, does not matter, let us show up and make this social one to remember, as the effort and work that goes into it, let us show our appreciation, and keep in mind, the charity behind the social as well, while you coming and enjoying the great company, and the excellent food that is provided while having your favorite drink, afterwards numerous under privilege people will also be looked after and be helped in this cold.

If you are a new person, and too scared to come because it is one big orgy or so, don't be scared or shy, this is where you actually meet like wise minded people who do not judge, we all just there to let loose and enjoy the day and make new acquaintances.

As normal I am in and will make my deposit by next weekend. Hope to see everyone there, especially some of the older regulars, but also a lot of new faces.
peterb
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 978
View Profile
Posted: 2022-06-16 10:26:48

So thanks to ESA for always supporting us, NIc at Pablos for hosting.

So the charity intention is to raise R20k or more. Come on folks its only a R100. So join in have fun.

As mentioned, I will donate the soup kitchen

So lets make sure that the less fortunate have warm hearts, full tummies and we also have a blast

Please join in
Pablos
Pablos - Re: ESA Charity Social at Pablos 28 July - lets give some thing back
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1013
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-06-16 12:24:44

On 2022-06-16 09:56:43 hbviper said:
@Peterb and @Nic from Pablo's. This is a really brilliant idea like I said previously. And well done on arranging another social.

It would have been nice to have a social every Month, but the reality, it is very hard work to arrange and then there is also ladies and gents eager to go and all hyped up, but just in the end not pitch up or come forth. It always happens, but then you get the ladies and gents who always shows up, and at every social there is your normal faces, and then some new, and then some regulars not there, especially at the last social.

So ladies and gents, come on, old and new, regulars, newbies, does not matter, let us show up and make this social one to remember, as the effort and work that goes into it, let us show our appreciation, and keep in mind, the charity behind the social as well, while you coming and enjoying the great company, and the excellent food that is provided while having your favorite drink, afterwards numerous under privilege people will also be looked after and be helped in this cold.

If you are a new person, and too scared to come because it is one big orgy or so, don't be scared or shy, this is where you actually meet like wise minded people who do not judge, we all just there to let loose and enjoy the day and make new acquaintances.

As normal I am in and will make my deposit by next weekend. Hope to see everyone there, especially some of the older regulars, but also a lot of new faces.

Hear Hear to the Principal. Well said hbviper.

We are today 6 WEEKS TO GO. So let's keep the moment and make this the Biggest one yet.
peterb
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 979
View Profile
Posted: 2022-06-17 10:10:17

Hey all

How's the Father Christmas and Elves coming along?
Pablos
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1015
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-06-17 13:08:17

They all put in leave and is on a long weekend
you53
you53 - Re: ESA Charity Social at Pablos 28 July - lets give some thing back
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 938
View Profile
Posted: 2022-06-17 15:39:20
Edited: 2022-06-17 16:04:08

People remember, even if you can't attend the Social you are still welcome to make a donation. It will be appreciated by the needy, especially during this cold season.
Let's stand together and let's make a success of this contribution drive.
Pablos
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1017
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-06-17 20:26:45

On 2022-06-17 15:39:20 you53 said:
People remember, even if you can't attend the Social you are still welcome to make a donation. It will be appreciated by the needy, especially during this cold season.
Let's stand together and let's make a success of this contribution drive.

Thank you buddy for you donation and your entrance fee.
Let me tell you folks it's been a substantial contribution.
EatSleepFuckRepeat
EatSleepFuckRepeat - Re: ESA Charity Social at Pablos 28 July - lets give some thing back
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2022-06-20 07:50:29

Sounds great! Can't wait!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.