Navigation
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: What are your pet hates?
Re: What are your pet hates?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 7011
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-05-22 15:06:38
Edited: 2022-05-22 15:11:08

On 2022-05-22 07:14:18 JayDeeGee said:
-

- clock watching
- (I chose the duration so I know when to leave)

- cum for me baby
- (sure here you go, also last you see me too)
I can relate to these two from a ladies'perspective.
Clock watching...

- silence

I am not a clock watcher. So I hate when a guy checks his watch nefore we get started. I have a clock next to the bed and I can't remember when last it worked. I know my playlists very well and all my playlists are way over an hour long. Annd I will go on till I am done with you.
Yip, some guys lay there in deadly silence and I have to guess if I am doing the right thing. Not a moan, not a complaint, no guidelines, the only thing stirring is his dick.
JHB22
JHB22 - Re: What are your pet hates?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 93
View Profile
Posted: 2022-05-22 17:43:02

On 2022-05-22 14:35:03 POPIACT said:
Can't direct inside the complex to your apartment

Some SP's literally don't know left from right. I'm not kidding.
Mike40
Mike40 - Re: What are your pet hates?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 971
View Profile
Posted: 2022-05-22 18:24:04
Edited: 2022-05-22 18:45:17

@JHB22
Yeah, I've had similar things happen to me a few times.
Sometimes it took about 10 to 20 minutes to find the apartment in the complex.
It happens like this: She says "You turn left at the first corner inside the complex" but actually it should've been the 3rd corner.

Another problem at some complexes is that some of the parking numbers don't go in numerical order (not the WG's fault.)
I understand the planning of this cos it must be near the apartment, but it can be difficult to find.

The hazards of punting!
Raphael_ Xclusive
Raphael_ Xclusive - Re: What are your pet hates?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 206
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-05-22 21:26:32

This thread was certainly a good laugh. In all honesty, when I first got my training wheels, I was so shy and found it so awkward when people used pet names.

I'm terrible with these terms of endearment under normal circumstances anyway and I may be confident in certain regards, but in other areas, like this, I will most likely be shy for the rest of my life.

I have a lot of sissy's who call me doll and I love my sissy's, but damn, I can turn a shade of crimson and I am suddenly lost for words. But I don't want them to stop or anyone to change that part of them, because I accept people as they are, as long as they are respectful.

As for me, I wing it and try my best not to use terms of endearment straight off the bat. Reason being, some reserve this for their actual partners. I may not be into monogamy or that kind of commitment. But I respect those who are <3

Below, I'd just like to quote these two lovely ladies BBW Nadia and Midnight Express

[QUOTE;3594493;Bbw Nadia] On 2022-05-21 12:22:52 Midnight Express said: And please note I love a good finger but honestly some of you gents make it feel like an appointment At the gynae.
Oh yes, like they wanna pull out your ovaries by the Fallopian tubes
For me its guys who think their mouth is an Electrolux or they trying to taste what I had last night for supper. Or 'are you close?, 'When you gonna cum?'. 'You gonna squirt?' Usually asked by guys who haven't even gotten me turned on and haven't the feintest clue about anything.[/QUOTE]

You two had me in stitches phew!

So I agree with them both.

Here it is:

- Respect is sexy. I will repeat it for the rest of my life and I don't care if people get sick of hearing it.

In each and every single booking, I make a point of always asking the client first if they are still okay with what we agreed on and if I may go ahead.

This ensures comfort and aids both of us to build up trust and connection.

So I do expect the same.

- Please don't just stick your fingers in me. There is a saying, "hasty doesn't win the race."
Bodies have a way of communicating. You can't just force your fingers in.

My WORST - long fingernails. This is a deal breaker. You can't be putting your fingers in me with long fingernails.

- When one does not cancel a booking or is exceptionally late without having the decency to notify me.

I was taught that early is on time and on time is late. I understand that we are human and life happens. So I'm easy and don't hold a grudge.

I just can't allow one booking to affect the rest of my business. So unless I absolutely can't (for instance you get those days where you have back to back bookings), most of the time, I make sure that there is always sufficient time in between bookings in case of such emergencies.

- Phone conversation leading nowhere, an endless chit chat and the attempt to pull the wool over my eyes.

I believe in being polite and that anything educational, such as wanting to understand better, or to be educated should always be offered freely and I make a point of it through my posts and social media etc... as well as getting back to people individually, but the lingering chit chats about God knows what and it goes nowhere or has undertones of manipulation or ulterior motives. No. Just stop.

- Trying to convince me to send out freebies, such as explicit content, because they sent me a video. I find it incredibly rude and disrespectful. I also see it as dismissive of my services and will eventually result in you being blocked.

Otherwise, I'm generally blessed and incredibly grateful for the wonderful, respectful folk that walk through my doors and who I get to enjoy <3

The good always outweighs the bad and I choose to focus on the good and keep the good around.
Churchill
Churchill - Re: What are your pet hates?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 354
View Profile
Posted: 2022-05-23 08:15:40

@ Mike40. Should atually be Give.
Bullfinkle
Bullfinkle - Re: What are your pet hates?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 58
View Profile
Posted: 2022-05-23 08:16:19

One of my pet hates is "specials" not really being specials.

Called up an SP a couple of weeks ago to enquirie about her rates got the quote and moved along as it wasn't within my price range. A few days back I see her advertising a special and think to myself "Aweseome here's my chance". Called again and got the same rates as before. I mentioned that I'm asking for the special she posted about and she said that those are her special rates.

I know a lot of businesses use this tactic but it's just a tad bit disappointing.
Kooni
Kooni - Re: What are your pet hates?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3676
View Profile
Posted: 2022-05-23 08:42:44

On 2022-05-23 08:16:19 Bullfinkle said:
One of my pet hates is "specials" not really being specials.

Called up an SP a couple of weeks ago to enquirie about her rates got the quote and moved along as it wasn't within my price range. A few days back I see her advertising a special and think to myself "Aweseome here's my chance". Called again and got the same rates as before. I mentioned that I'm asking for the special she posted about and she said that those are her special rates.

I know a lot of businesses use this tactic but it's just a tad bit disappointing.

Have to agree, these constant so called "specials". Irritates the hell out of me.

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: What are your pet hates?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-05-23 09:18:31
Edited: 2022-05-23 09:19:36

On 2022-05-22 15:06:38 Bbw Nadia said:

- clock watching
I am not a clock watcher. And I will go on till I am done with you

I have heard of venues where a draconian front-office lady will come knock on your door if you are 2mins over. You could be "done", showered but tying up shoes, cleaning up (yes I try help move things to baskets).

I was once with an SP who "detained me" LOL - Oh no sir you are not leaving till you cum buddy! (was just stressed) Turned her clock upside down. Miss her - coloured lady, left the industry.
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: What are your pet hates?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 7013
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-05-23 09:27:29

On 2022-05-23 09:18:31 JayDeeGee said:
On 2022-05-22 15:06:38 Bbw Nadia said:
- clock watching
I am not a clock watcher. And I will go on till I am done with you

I have heard of venues where a draconian front-office lady will come knock on your door if you are 2mins over. You could be "done", showered but tying up shoes, cleaning up (yes I try help move things to baskets).

I was once with an SP who "detained me" LOL - Oh no sir you are not leaving till you cum buddy! (was just stressed) Turned her clock upside down. Miss her - coloured lady, left the industry.

This happened to a guy that I am now convinced I had met donkeys years ago, outside of the industry. He was here a few weeks ago and what he paid for was hopelessly too short for my needs. But odd thing is when we go over the time, its always with the guys who do not expect me to go overtime or push boundaries.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: What are your pet hates?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-05-23 09:46:48

Not that I am advocating for deliberate over-runs, at times some SPs genuine enjoy the session too by fact they aren't even charging extra. I insist on paying for the extra time if I have the time to hang around but 9 out of 10 times I usually don't have the time. I prefer a new booking on another day so can start with that so you finish well what you needed to finish.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.