Gold Member
Posts to Date: 346
View Profile
Posted: 2014-01-23 17:37:01

Name: Bliss At Villa Eden

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton/Bryanston

Full Profile: [View Bliss At Villa Eden's Full Profile]

So I decided to take the plunge and check out this new place Villa Eden in bryanston. It is a massage/happy ending place. Very upmarket house. Mainly black ladies with 2 coloured and 2 white ladies. I picked Bliss, the younger of the 2 white ladies be because she reminded me of a naughty librarian and had pretty pink feet. Wow! She blew my mind! Great massage, amazing service all in all. Their prices are amazingly cheap because of a special they are running until Monday, but will be quite reasonable on any other day. Bliss is a petite lovely girl. She also gets extremely hot. Will be back tomorrow if I can find the time.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.