Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2014-01-21 09:38:11

Name: Angel

City: Johannesburg

Area: East Rand/Benoni

Full Profile: [View Angel's Full Profile]

I Was quite nerveous because I come from Cape Town so I did not know what to expect plus its not something I do often. Angel was not the first one I called but the only one that I felt comfortable with. She made me feel right at home and she sur is beautiful I love small petite blond girls. Overall very satisfying.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
richardtaylor70
richardtaylor70 - Re: Review - Angel - East Rand/Benoni Johannesburg
Re: Review - Angel - East Rand/Benoni Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 18
View Profile
Posted: 2014-01-29 07:30:36

Nice enough girl but wont be going back as venue was quite grubby, service was hurried and not great. Paid for an hour got about 20 mins. She told me to lay down and then she put on a condom and started a BJ without any build up, massage, nothing. She didnt want to do cowgirl as she said it was too tiring, I just finished off and left. Pleasant personality but needs to make changes to her venue and service if she wants decent reviews.

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 2/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 2/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Qtee
Qtee - Re: Review - Angel - East Rand/Benoni Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 43
View Profile
Posted: 2014-03-07 06:19:53

it was late and I needed some TLC and found this jewel. I was sceptical after reading her reviews but took one for the team and made a booking. Upon arrival I met her roomie and was quite intrigued and they offered me a double to which I couldn't refuse. Man did things got steamy. I was in total Heaven. They quite on abt hygiene appearance and loved the fact that I was clean shaven. The time spent with these two Beauties was recorded and safely stored in memory banks. How I loved the fact that they share equally almost made me lose concentration and ended it prematurely but luckily with the Samurai force behind me, I could setup both Ladies on the Blue train and sent them home to a place in the sky. Ive experienced 3somes before but this was on a whole new level. Thank u Ladies for the perfect GFE
and you'll see me very soon. Mwah

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Iornstark
Iornstark - Re: Review - Angel - East Rand/Benoni Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2014-05-13 21:17:34

I wish I could say the same I was bye her before and she was fine but not grate but the next time round I wanted to visit her friend jinx and when I got there it was angel I told her she is not jinx like in the photo then she said that's funny I'm the second guy that day to tell her that so I said I wanted to go and she said I must pay anyway so u said no cause I did not receive any service she said to me that she will call someone to sort me out so I was forced to stay she should be banned just a warring

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.